Chapter❹❹

Začít od začátku

"I'm actually dating your brother, didn't he tell you or you're too young to know about that stuff?" Bad idea. Terribly bAD idea. "Your brother is dating this "freak" that you're seeing right infront of you"

He laughed at the other thinking that he somehow roasted him or at least made him shut his mouth, his happiness going away as he saw a smile appear on the shorter's face. "Do you really think I consider him my brother?"

"W- well-" he instantly panicked, he totally fucked up. Was this something good or something bad? That smile totally meant something bad, maybe he angered the almost if not one of the most dangerous people in the entire school, something was totally going to go wrong.

"Let me tell you a little story, more of a short statement." He said as he looked up at him, his hands behind his back.

"He was never a brother to me. My dad? He treats him like he's fucking perfect! Everybody in this fucking school respects him because he's a "good student" and shit, and believe me I tried to be like him, but I guess people have different ways of thinking, y'know, compare a short brunette boy that has nothing special to a tall blonde athletic guy." His voice raising the more he spoke "so I figured that.. if people aren't going to leave me alone out of respect, then they'll do it out of fear"

He didn't know if he felt guilty, scared or angry at the shorter male. He really had done a lot of bad things, but he had a reason.. no, this doesn't justify what he did, right..?

"Come on! If you're going to try and be tough then so be it!" He said as he took his jacket off, placing it around his waist, rolling up the sleeves of his buttoned shirt.

"Wait what-?" The fuck did he get into?

"Aww you're going to run away now?~ I expected that from a coward like you, you're free to go if you want to, but there might be consequences later.." he said with a smirk on his face.

"But I don't know how to f-" he could finish his sentence when the air in his lungs was choked out with a punch on his stomach, backing up and trying to catch his breath, placing his hands on the spot where he got the hit "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU-!?"

"Come on! Try to attack me back! Don't be scared of hurting this "fragile little boy" infront of you!" He replied with a smirk on his face. Was he meant to actually fight or to run away now that he could? He actually seemed fragile, but after that punch he didn't know anymore since he managed to literally get him out of breath.

"I don't want a fight, I don't want to hurt you!"

"Too bad because I do" the shorter said as he threw a punch at his face, the taller actually dodging it but struggling on his feet, falling to the ground as he couldn't keep his balance to the unexpected movement and his lack of agility.

"H- how do you even know how to fight-! You look-" he though about it two times, closing his mouth before he said something that might make things worse.

"Weak?" He completed his sentence "I know, that's what everybody tells me, but after that big fight I learned that I couldn't always count on Sam, I had to get my own hands dirty if I wanted the job to be well done and now I'm not as weak as everybody thinks, I know that I was some time ago, but I got tired of it."

Now he actually felt bad, he didn't know if it was because of how this boy has been treated all the time and of how he possibly forced himself into this or if it was because he knew that his ass was going to be kicked tonight.

"COME ON!! TRY TO PUNCH ME BACK!!" He yelled, startling the other.

The shorter tried to make him do something, anything, he just didn't want to be babied anymore, no more of that, no more of the boy from the piano video, no more of the weak freak that everybody hated, no more of the kid that depended on everybody else, no more of dad's little disappointment, no more pity filled words, he didn't need pity. He didn't need any of that, and he also didn't want to be that person anymore..

But was it really worth it?

"I don't want to hurt y-!" He nearly dodged a kick that was going directly to his stomach, quickly standing up.

"FIGHT ME!!" He yelled again "COME ON I CAN TAKE IT!!" Guess he had no other option, Wilbur had to fight if he wanted to leave that place soon.

🥀