Chapter❶❸¿ e

Don't trust anyone.

🌹

"HE DID WHAT!??"

"Ranboo don't yell"

"BUT- HE LITERALLY- I- DREAM HE-"

"Shh, let him talk"

"It's not a big of a deal, it's okay! he didn't hurt me or anything so it's all good"

"Still, he threatened you!"

"..."

"Why so quiet Techno?" the pinkette stood up and walked away, confusing the other two.

"I'm sorry Wilbur but i leave with him, bye!" he ran behind the other, leaving Wilbur sitting alone in the library, nobody else was there since not many people go to the library, he sighed and stood up, going to find a book or something to distract himself.

he knows something i don't..

"Techno wait for me-!" he followed the pinkette, trying to call his attention while they walked through the halls full of people, he lost the other, mixing with other students "Techno-??" he looked around, taking advantage of his height, he saw something pink turn around a corner and quickly tried to run there "Techno!!" people kept pushing him, not letting him go forward.

"Be careful stupid idiot" "move out of my way" "fucking loser" "watch where you're going!" "what's your problem!?"

"i.." he felt his eyes get glassy, desperately trying to not hear what people passing by said, he kept being pushed around, being in the middle of the hall, he felt someone hit him on his arm with their shoulder "ow.." he tried to ignore them, he didn't want to start a fight "excuse m-" people kept surrounding him, minding their own business but still pushing eachother to go through, he felt trapped, in a cage, "s- stop.."

He was almost out of the crowd, but someone bumped into him "watch where you're fucking going" the person looked at him "oh but this is memory boy! i haven't seen you in a while"

"i- i don't want any trouble, i just want to-"

"You're not going anywhere, your little bodyguard is not here isn't he?" he pushed the taller, he still had tears in his eyes but they didn't come out "already going to cry?"

"n- no i-" he felt a slight punch on his stomach, the people around them forming a circle, giving them a bit of space "i d- don't want to start a fight..-"

"But i do"

🌹

"Ranboo!" the pinkette had been looking around for the other, calling his name in every classroom he saw, surprisingly the halls were almost empty, someone went pass him, pushing him "Hey what's your problem-!?"

"There's a fight in the main hall!" the person kept running, other people around hearing this and walking to the direction the other person went.

"A fight-?"

wait.. don't tell me.. he quickly started running, trying not to think the worst, please tell me it isn't him, please tell me it isn't- he got to a hall that was full of people, he could hear people saying "Fight!" repeatedly, he pushed some people to go through and when he got to the center he froze.

"Look at this freak! so weak and useless" Ranboo was covering his mouth, sitting on his legs as he used his other hand to not fall forward, the guy kicking his stomach as he kept walking around him, the people around the pinkette backed up, making the center get bigger as Techno clenched his fist, the other two didn't notice he was there until Ranboo looked up, tears in his eyes as he quietly said

"Techno..?" the guy looked at his direction too, his expression changing from confident grin to a straight face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Sam?"

"Techno! long time no see!"

"Ranboo come h-"

"He's not going anywhere" He grabbed Ranboo by his hair, not letting him stand up, blood running down his nose and some drops of the red liquid on the floor, the pinkette felt his heart ache slightly as he saw the other crying.

"What did you do to him!?" he felt rage, he felt guilty, he felt sad that he wasn't there to protect his friend

just like he promised

...

he broke the promise.

"Him? more like "it"" he laughed a bit, pulling slightly the other's hair as he let him fall to the ground, the people around them were or laughing too or just watching the scene.

"You're fucking dead" he jumped at the other, punching him in the face and making him fall to the ground, the other quickly stood up, trying to hit the pinkette who was trying to dodge him, Techno moving to Ranboo and standing infront of him, he was unconscious. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you.. he got distracted and when he came back to the reality he felt pain on his stomach, getting kicked but finding his balance again, he tried punching him but the other was faster and took his arm, throwing him to the ground.

The pinkette kicked his feet, falling too and getting on top of him, punching him multiple times in the face "Look who's got in another fight!" he heard someone yell behind him.

"Tubbo-?" the male below him took advantage of him getting distracted and pushed the other off him, his face almost hitting the floor if it wasn't for his arm that stopped him from laying on the ground, the boy with dark green hair stood up and put his feet on Techno's back, not letting him move "you fucking bastard!"

He tried looking up, seeing his friend resting his back on the wall, unconscious, blood and tears on his face..

"Who's stronger now bitch!?" The brunette yelled, his best friend standing behind him. Some students around were recording the fight, whispering to each other and some were hyping up the fight, betting on who's going to win.

"Answer me!"

"..."

"We don't have all day Techno!~"

"..."

"Alright, pay the consequences" the brunette was standing right infront of him, a grin on his face.

"no.. i'm stronger than you"

"TUBBO!!"

❤️

TECHNO!={*^]+

❤️

STOP*=+>]*^>

❤️

FIGHT! FIGHT! FI=[*{*

❤️

LET HIM G-+*^%*#¥#^+

❤️

HELP@)7]^>+

❤️

❤️

💔

"Ranboo..?"