Chapter❺

Don't trust anyone.

"Bye!" he walked out of the school, ready to go home. It was around 6 pm so it was kinda dark, the sun was setting and he had to be faster if he didn't want to get to his house by midnight.

🌹

"So, some of you noticed yesterday but we have a few new students, they didn't introduce themselves in their classes so would like you to come here if you're new" Everybody was in a big room, usually used for events, all the students of his grade were there, they were going to make a few announcements but looks like they took the opportunity of introducing their students too since they were more than one.

"Thanks for coming up here, we understand that you're all new and don't really know our system so we can explain it to you later, now, thanks for choosing our school Wilbur Soot" The teacher said the brunette's name, who got a little nervous since everybody looked at him "Ranboo Beloved, Karl Jacobs, and last but not least Alex, now that we got all of that out of the way, i'll start by explaining the event system for this year!

"Just like many of you know, we have a big event coming! the festival, now, it's going to be the same as past years, every club will have to fight for their place in the finals, we all know that we don't have the same abilities but we're all good at something, that's why you're in the club you're in." she moved around the stage, going in slow circles, her voice echoing through the whole room "Every club will show us what they can do, their best moves, their smartest plays, their strong areas, in what you're all good at.." she stopped moving and looked around, searching for a certain student, her eyes wandering around the room. "Dream, come up here!"

The freckled boy stood up from his chair and walked to where the teacher was.

He's so cute- nO- Wilbur, calm your fucking self down, this is not the time- he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Dream's voice, all of his attention was focused on him.

"Hello, i'm Dream and i'm the leader of the sports club" his voice turned deeper and didn't show any emotion "some of you might wonder how does this event thing work, well, you see, every club will have a chance to to win their place in the finals, just doing what your club is better at, but this time is going to be different than last year, we have this little box" he opened little box that seemed to have little papers inside "this is how we're going to decide what you're going to do, a really friendly thing don't you think?" the whole room was quiet, a smile appeared on his face.

"Miss i'm going to need you to leave the room for some minutes, we're going organize ourselves to continue, this is a club thing and i'm in charge so you don't need to worry" he turned to the only teacher in the room, she looked confused but did what he said.

"Ok..? well, i'll come back in later then, i trust you Dream so i don't have to worry right?" she walked to the door, opening it and waiting for an answer from the blonde.

"Of course not." she left the room, Dream's smile immediately disappearing.

"Look, i don't give a fuck about what club you're in" and walked off the little stage, everybody looking at him "i don't care if you like this or not" his steps could be heard in the whole room since it was completely silent, he walked through the students, their chairs were apart from each one "i don't really care if you want this to happen or not." Wilbur felt more nervous with every step he took, he felt like he was approaching him and he indeed was "but snitches don't survive this school." he stopped infront of Wilbur, he didn't dare on looking up at him, he was genuinely scared.

He felt a hand in his shoulder, the blonde got closer and grabbed his chin with his other hand, forcing him to look up "UNDERSTOOD!?" he yelled, Wilbur closed his eyes tightly, a tear in the corner of his eye, everybody around them just said yes or something like that, it's not like they could say no anyways "hey.." he heard the other whisper, his face next to his ear "i'm sorry about that, don't cry you're too cute for that" he said with a softer voice, Wilbur slowly opening his eyes.

The brunette just nodded and felt how the other softened his grip, running his fingertips on his cheek, Wilbur trying to not melt on his touch, this only lasted for 2 seconds before the other pulled away "I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING, UNDERSTOOD!??"

A terrified yes could be heard from some students, while others nodded like he would look at them individually "GOOD." he walked back to the stage and took the box in his hands "Now you might be wondering, what's in this box?" he threw it to the floor, all of the papers spreading around "this is not a.. game for children, this is not a game actually, do you really think that the school give a shit about what's happening? No! and we're going to take advantage of it, I'M going to take advantage of it." he heard the door open, all of the students looking in that direction and saw the teacher coming in with a cup of coffee "Just in time miss! we just finished, but i'm going to need that student to stay for a bit"

"oh! ok, then if you're already finished i want all of you to go to your classes" everybody stood up, the crowd pushing eachother to get out of there.

"Wilbur!" he heard his name, he tried to act like he didn't hear and kept walking, but someone pulled his sweater "did you really think you were escaping?" the blonde said on his ear.

"N- no.." he nervously chuckled, all of the students were out and the door closed, leaving them alone in the big room.