Chapter❶❶¿c

Don't trust anybody.

🌹

"Tommy, we already told you you can't go to with Tubbo!"

"He might not be part of the club but he plays with me! if he's not there, i can't play piano" he crossed his arms, still angry at the boy infront of him.

"Tommy please, you and Tubbo can't play it together if you're not in the same club."

"Wilbur can replace him Fundy! stop trying to reason with a freaking child"

"What!? that freak won't replace me! he can't!"

"Yes, he can" The leader of the club said, looking at the blonde, clearly annoyed from having to deal with this everytime "even if i wanted you to play with your tUbBBo the rules won't let you"

"Fuck you, both of you" he walked out of the club, slamming the door closed.

"i'm so tired of this kid-"

🌹

"Tubbo!" he yelled the brunette's name, walking fastly to the green areas where the gardening club has plants and flowers.

"Hm?" he turned around, seeing his best friend walking in his direction "Tomm-" he couldn't finish his sentence when the blonde hugged him, burying his face on the brunette's neck "are you okay? what happened?"

"Nothing.. just a little stressed" he felt how his friend slightly played with his hair "can we go..?"

"Mhm" they pulled apart and Tubbo left the water he was giving to the flowers on the ground, taking off his gloves "let's go" they both walked to the main building, looking around if somebody else was there, when the only person there left they quickly ran to one of the sides, going to the stairs of the basement.

"it's unlocked" they opened the metal door and ran inside, going through one of the little halls, getting to a door at the end, it was dark a dusty, there were doors on the sides that were locked, every door had a double door that was made of metal bars and had a chain or a lock, it actually looked creppy since it all looked so old. They opened the door that had multiple chains and locks and slowly came in the dark room, closing the door behind them and turning on the little light they left there the last time they were there, Tubbo locking the door again "i can finally breathe without the fear of someone hearing me, jeez-"

"It's funny how when you're outside you can't hear anything inside this room, even tho there's those little windows up there-" he pointed at two covered windows on the top of the wall "now what?"

"Let's play, what do you mean by "nOW WhAt"" he moved some boxes and removed a big blanket that was covering something, looking at the old piano as he pulled the blanket away, taking the little seat it had, sitting and patting by his side, signaling Tommy to sit by his side.

"Alright, what do you want to play?" he sat down, placing his hands carefully on the keys of the piano, waiting for an answer.

"hmm.. oh i know!" he moved his fingers, pressing the keys and letting his hand go as he played a little melody, quiet but steady. It took the blonde a few seconds before getting ready to play too, waiting for an exact moment.

"Breath the air again.." The blonde recognized the song and immediately followed the melody, pressing keys too and waiting for the moment to sing too.

"It's a beautiful day" Tubbo laughed as the other tried to adjust his voice to the song "shut up.." he said quiet as they both kept playing.

"i wish this moment would stay with earth.. some brand new paradise"  singing the last word of the sentence in unison.

"but there you go again.."

"saying everything ends."

"saying you can't depend on anything.." he playfully pushed the brunette with his shoulder "that goes for you" he said quiet before singing again "or anyone.."

"If the end of the world.. was near, where would you choose to be?

"if there was five more minutes.. of air"

"would you panic and hide? or run for your life?"

"or stay here and spend it with me.."

"if we had five more minutes.."

"would i.. could i.. make it happy..." the blonde heard how the other's voice cracked a bit, looking at his teary eyes "are you okay..?"

"just give me a hug please.."

🌹

"WE HAVE IT!!" they ran to the desk in the room, putting some papers on top of it "i got it, i have the pictures" they panted, trying to catch their breath.

"Good! now, what else do you have?" the person on the other side of the desk said, taking the pictures from the desk, looking through them.

"You won't believe what i heard"

🌹