Chapter❸❸

Don't trust anyone.

🌖

"..." he was locked inside the News Club room, making sure the windows were covered while he connected his phone to the computer "I'm so.. so sorry" he whispered while clicking a few times with the mouse, leaning back on his chair while sighing.

Why do you do this? You have to face the truth.
You're betraying everyone and in the end it won't be worth it.

"I- it will!" He yelled out of nowhere, suddenly looking around and noticing that he was still alone in the room, it was really dark and the only source of light came from the screen infront of him. He let quiet sobs come out of his mouth, frustration getting over him, resting his elbows on the table and holding on his hair tight.

"I- I can't d- do this anymore.." he said with a shaky voice, crying his soul out "I- I can't." He covered his mouth with his hand, trying to stop the choked sobs from coming out of his mouth but it wasn't working, more tears starting to fall.

"Oh my god George-!" He heard a female voice come from the door, snapping his eyes open and staring at the girl who was standing on the door frame.

"N- Niki-?" He said quietly, seeing how the female ran closer to him and pulled him in a tight hug.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be hom- oh dear.." her eyes widened as she saw the body of a certain boy laying on the ground, pulling away from him and closing the door again "what did you do!?"

"I.. I won't say that I'm sorry, I know it won't fix anything if I say it.. and I w- wish it did because-" he started tearing up again "-I regret doing this-!" The girl stared at him with pity in her eyes before walking to the unconscious boy and kneeling down by his side.

"How bad was it?" The brunette gave her a questioning look before understanding.

"I- it wasn't that bad, but still" he sniffled while disconnecting his phone from the computer "I'll take him home"

"Do you know where he lives?"

"I've been in his house before, he lives alone"

"O- oh.." she saw how the brunette was doing something on his phone "what are you doing..?"

"Something that I'll regret"

🌖

"I have to go now if I don't wanna get caught on the rain" the taller said while walking with his friend.

"How far do you live?" The shorter asked him.

"Like 50 minutes away, why?"

"What!? I won't let you go home with this weather you'll get sick!" The pinkette yelled at him "I'll take you to my home, then you can call your mother so she knows that you'll be staying with me"

"What? I can't do that!" He didn't want to feel like a burden to anybody so he tried declining the request "you'll have to ask your parents first!"

"They don't care, it's fine" they got out of the building and went to a store that was infront of the school "let's buy an umbrella, I don't want my hair to get all wet, it'll get fluffy af when it's dry" he took an umbrella and walked to the cashier, the taller right behind him.