Starting To Get Concerned #4

Odette's POV

I knew I had to speak I didn't want to be in to much trouble. Do I care about my life ehhhh not really. But do I want to get beaten? Nope never have never will. So I sadly broke my silence.

"Why..?" yup that's all I said why.

"You are not leaving us Odette learn that now we don't want you out of our sight" they said almost sounding frustrated

All I said was "Why don't you want me out of your sight?" getting frustrated with these annoying buttheads. They looked at each other for a moment looking slightly concerned?

"What...? Now is not the time for games Odette we just want to get your sizes" said a now very irritated Alexander

"I'm not playing any games?? But I won't let Hazel touch me to get my sizes until both of you are out of the room. You just have to stand outside for however long this takes." I was so confused what game did they think I was playing? They both sighed looked at the time looked at each other then said to Hazel

"Seven minutes on the dot. Starting now." Colton sounded so unhappy saying that but somehow I kind of found it cute..? Anyways Hazel got all my sizes in like 4 minutes but boy were they impatient.. they knocked on the door ever 30 seconds asking if she was done yet. Clearly they don't like not being able to see me.

Once they were allowed back in they said "We are all going to go eat then we are going to show you our house" "Ummm OUR house?" I asked they looked at me like I was stupid which made me feel ashamed of myself I don't know why but it did.

"Of course it's your house to princess" Colton said in an obvious tone

Alexander's POV

I'm starting to get concerned she's acting like she doesn't know we are mates I'm starting to think she's not joking. I need to talk to Colton I hope this is just my mind messing with me. If it's not then something is seriously wrong. But who knows how long it would take to figure that out with still having to find her little sister. That's not me nor Colton's top priority though we want her safe because our mate wants her safe. It also seems that her sister is the only family she cares about. Which we need to find out why...

Those were all my thoughts while we ate. I knew Colton was keeping her entertained. Or nottttttttttttttttttt? +Incoming mindlink from : Colton. -Accept- -Decline- +Accepted+

~What Colton?~ 'She's trying to talk to you' ~Wait what?~ 'Answer her dipshit' +Mindlink ended+

"What's happening?" Was all I could say I was stunned that she actually wanted to talk to me

In the sweetest voice Odette said "I was asking if you were okay.. you zoned out and I haven't seen you do that it made you look really.. frustrated?"

"I'm fine sweetheart now what were you two talking about?" I said sounding calm. Was I calm oh hell no that sweet voice sounded way to innocent. It turned me on. Way. To. Much. I could see it did the same to my brother not as much only because it wasn't directed at him. I could tell he was slightly jealous. But he knew she would be doing the same to him soon as well. I was happy that I was the first she showed any concern for though. I knew what would be happening tonight. Of course only once Odette was asleep and safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chapter I know but I wanted to get a chapter out tonight

The next chapter will get interesting....
Oh by the way if you aren't okay with cussing or 18+ stuff I don't suggest reading the rest of what I have planned for this book because well it won't be PG13!!
I know some of the people reading this are most likely under 18 and that's all good with me but be prepared and don't go throw a tantrum in my comments!!! I will block you :)