I Know Your Wolves Want To ~ 2

A/N not my photo- but I thought this was cute

I thought they just wanted to honestly kill me. I mean everyone else did including me but nobody had the courage to do it. Yeah yeah I know I'm not supposed to think like that but I just want out of this hell hole. Even if it means death.

I started to hear voices yelling saying things like "Where's the girl!" and "What's her name!?" then calm voices asking who they were talking about. But the voices silenced the entire crowd. I heard doors slamming open and then slamming shut. They got to the kitchen with me just standing there making plates. They were fuming. Right as they were about to yell at me I stunned them into silence with my next words.

"Just kill me already I know your wolves want to"

They had there mouths open standing there gaping at me. Once again shocking them I said 

"You would be doing everyone a favor" Apparently that was the wrong thing to say.. Their eyes filled with hurt, shock, and anger. Their next words sounded deadly what would have scared a normal wolf did not scare me shocking them even more.

"Do NOT EVER say that again." They weren't even trying to keep the command out of their voices. What made it sound so deadly was how in-sync they were. Apparently I had a knack for shocking them. Because once again they stared at me with pure shock on their faces. At their command I started laughing. Yup laughing. At an alpha king command. Curiosity crossed their faces. They walked out of the room. Now leaving me confused.

Then I started to heard the yelling. I wondered why the hell they cared so much. They didn't even know my name did they? I don't know theirs as I have only heard people refer to them as the alpha kings. Lost in thought I didn't hear them walk back in. They just said a simple 'let's go.' When I didn't move they sighed and one of them walked over picking me up like a child. Forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. 

We walked outside the one who wasn't carrying me sat me in some fancy ass car. Then the one who was carrying me handed me to his brother inside the car. I started to panic. Yes I wanted to leave this pack tonight. But this was not how I had planned on leaving. I needed to take my sister with me. Her life was already starting to turn out like mine. This time my actions didn't surprise them. I started screaming. But what did surprise them was when I started to not be able to breathe. I was having an anxiety attack, I thought I had stopped having them. These thoughts only making me panic more. Before I knew it they were both holding me. Whispering in my ear to 'calm down' 'breathe' and asking what was wrong. Once I got my breathing somewhat under control I said "I'm not leaving without my sister."

"It's to late for that love" one of the twins said

"I won't talk to you unless we take my sister with us." I said in a 'there is no changing my mind' kind of voice. Apparently that pissed their wolves off because they heard the truth in my voice.

In a voice that was deeper than normal with their eyes changing colors they said in-sync again "Turn around now" It sent shivers down my spine. Not scaring me, but making me feel something stir in my head. Not knowing what it was I ignored it. 
"What is your sisters name darling?" their voices starting to turn back to normal but the gold flecks didn't fully leave either of their eyes. I replied quickly "Kaely she is six"

A minute or two later I realized I still didn't know their names. 

"Wait a second what are your names" I asked quietly most of my confidence had disappeared by now. I was worried it would anger them that I didn't know their names. They chuckled slightly before answering me.

"My name is Alexander Lively" "And mine is Colton Lively" Alexanders voice was more rough than Colton's. Colton had kept his voice more even letting only slight excitement into his voice. Alexander had let his emotion show more but it wasn't clear. You had to be specifically listening to him to hear his emotions that he let into his words. Only a trained ear could hear it, not just a werewolf ear. No most of them wouldn't be able to hear it. But I could as I have gotten used to needing hear the emotion in peoples voices. It was part of what kept me alive. I was broke out of my thoughts when Alexander asked what my name was.

"Odette" I replied calmly. They chuckled slightly 

"No last name?" Colton asked I simply said 

"Not one I wish to name" Effectively surprising them. I was surprised how cold and calculated my words sounded. I was just waiting to go get my sister. Little did I know that we wouldn't be getting her for quite some time because these boys were smarter than I thought. They planned everything down to the last second.

====================================================
A/N

Alrighty chapter 2!! 
I feel proud of this one if I should be who knows
I apologize for not updating sooner
I was finally able to go back onto campus this week and it really tired me out
Even without that this week has already been busy for me sadly I will only get busier in these next couple of months.
Anyways!! 950 words!