I suggest... #3

Odette's POV

I ended up falling asleep in the car. I woke up to being carried inside a castle. A goddamn castle. I had never seen something like this in person. I thought they only existed in older times or in movies. So yes, I was surprised. Apparently they could tell by the look on my face. They started laughing, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry princess this isn't where we all live, or will be living." Colton said continuing to laugh. I was very relieved I would have gotten so lost in this place. But then I became confused 'where WE will all live'

"Wait WE?" I let confusion flow through my words. What am I missing here? Why did they take me? Why am I not dead yet? I disobeyed the alpha kings. And WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?!?

Colton's POV

Even though we weren't mated me and Alexander felt her get angry. She had to be livid for us to feel her anger.

"Yes we..? All three of us.." I said
"More importantly why are you mad..?" Me and my brother asked timidly but in-sync.

"I am NOT talking to you." Was her reply then it clicked. Her sister. This was not going to fun at all. Apparently it clicked for Alexander what she was talking about as well.

"Sweetheart we will talk about this once we go inside and you get settled. We need a plan. Just taking her would start a war for a stupid reason." Alexander was calm and explained it very well for how short it was. Yet she did not reply to us. She just stared at us. Oh well we will make her speak later. For now we need to get her the basics. Alexander finally set her down but held her hand as we walked to the fitting room.

We didn't just want to check her sizes and stuff in the middle of the castle where people can watch. Or wolves would go on a killing spree. We really don't need that. She really might kill us for anything right now. Even with the person checking her sizes being a woman our wolves were not happy with us.

Back to Odette's POV

If they don't get out of this fitting room right now they might die. I had to whisper to the girl sizing me asking her to have them leave. She was shocked at my request and wondering why I whispered it to her.

"She isn't speaking to us right now but her name is Odette, and Odette this is Hazel she will be here to help you ok?" Alexander said calmly

"Colton..? Alexander...? she uh um she wants you two to leave before I start anything..." Hazel stuttered

I could tell they were about to loose it. When I was at my pack I learned when people were about to loose it so I could prepare myself. I started to back away from them while attempting to pull Hazel back with me. Colton was the first to speak

"That is NOT happening. She will NOT be leaving our sight. Understood?!?"

I started to freak and to start to make my way to the door to run. They had their eyes locked on Hazel I felt bad for getting her in trouble but me attempting to leave will at least take the heat off of her.

"Odette. I suggest you start walking over to me not to the door." They were so in-sync it was scary their tones were the exact same threatening. Only slightly scaring me I don't know how much trouble I would be in with them if I ran. That's the scary part I have no idea how badly I would be beat. Or how I would be punished.

------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty so sorry it took forever for me to get this chapter out!!
Honestly I kind of forgot about this book and about the app...
No idea when the next chapter will be out I have practices everyday
Love you!!!