Eternal Love 💖[1/4]

Start from the beginning

**Flashback Ends**

That day I held his little hand in mine and kept running around our house and also played with our toys.. And since that day.. his hand was always in mine.. he joined my school.. he would follow me every where except for my classes. He even used to run and wait for me outside my class if his finishes first.. but if he sees me in front of his class.. he would rush to my arms and hug me. 

I have always been mesmerized with his eyes which would shine when they look at me and the smile which appears on his face. Truth to be told.. his smile is amazing and everyone likes it.. but the smile he gives me shows that it is special. Thinking about his smile.. I remember the day a girl came up to him asking him out. I chuckled just thinking about that day. That was the age when Kong was 14 while I was 16.. he was studying final year in lower secondary level while I was in my second year of higher secondary level.

**Flashback**

I was waiting for Kong at our regular table along with my friends Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah. Our last class got canceled, so I have decided to wait here. I kept glancing at my watch from time to time.
"Arthit.. the time won't run just because you are looking at it every second you know." Bright teased me.
"Bright.. you don't want to get killed right.?" I said glaring at him. We spent our time teasing and doing our homework. 

I noticed the time and it was only 2 more minutes for Kong's class to end.. 
"Guys.. I am going to get Kong.." I said and rushed towards his class. At the moment I stopped in front of his class door, the bell rang indicating the end of the hour. In no time Kong was in my arms hugging me and jumping happily.
"Aww what happened.. Why are you so happy..?" I asked as I held him tight so that he won't fall.
"P'Oon.. Kong got full marks.." He said happily. Even though he has grown up.. he still keeps talking to me like the childhood days refering himself as a third person. I would have objected.. but he does it only with me.. so who am I to say no when he shows that I am special. 

"Really that's great.. today P'Oon will buy you.. you favorite chocolate.." I said and ruffled his hair. He has one close friend Em and even he was looking at us with a smile. Then we went to our lunch table and joined our friends. All of us had our lunch together everyday. 

Today while we were having lunch... one girl who was actually from our class came towards us.. Her name was Dara.. I thought she wanted to talk to me or my friends but her eyes were fixed on Kong who was enjoying his food not noticing her. 

"Kong.." She called. 'When did they talk to eachother..? Is she close to my Kong..? And how can she call him so affectionately.?' I thought.
"Khab P'Dara.. is there anything I can help you with.?" Kong asked. 
"I want to tell you something Kong." Dara said. 
"What is it P.?" Kong asked. 'Everyone of us could guess that she wants to ask out Kong except for this brat here.. becasue he doesn't know what is love.. what is it to like or date someone.. All he knows is he love our parents.. he loves me.. and our friends.' 

"Mm.. Kong.. I have always liked you.. especially your smile." She said nervously. 
"Thank you P.. my parents.. P'Oon.. Em and other P's also tell the same." He replied innocently. 'Dara.. you chose a wrong one.. he is mine and only mine.. he won't even notice you or understand your feeling.' I thought and chuckled at my own thoughts.

"Kong.. will you go out with me..? Shall we date.? I really like you." She said nervously after taking a deep breath. I remained silent and focused on my food when I felt a tug on my hand.
"P'Oon.. what does it mean.? I can go out and play with P but what is date.?" He asked me with a low voice. I bit my inner cheek so that I won't burst out laughing. 
"I will tell you but tell her that you are very young.." I whispered.