78

In this way, Chu Xi was not afraid of hardship, tiredness, or difficulty, and improved his realm day by day.

At first it was physical:

As she practiced day after day, her body was visibly getting better and better.

The skin is better, the complexion is better, the figure is more well-proportioned, and the strength is greater.

Then, her internal organs were also moisturized because of vomiting Chen Naxin.

The spirit of the whole person is getting better and better, and the breath is getting stronger and stronger, and even the willpower is rising with the tide.

Now, her state is: one punch can kill a tiger, but she walks as light as a swallow, almost able to fly.

Gee, this is unimaginable in the hearts of modern people!

Even in the world of rivers and lakes, he is also a master of the name.

Of course, she was not satisfied with this.

But to practice harder.

Challenge the limits of the body again and again, and again and again when exhausted to the extreme, breathe out, nourish the internal organs, recuperate and rejuvenate.

The whole person, from the inside to the outside, travels at a rapid pace.

Daily hard practice keeps her busy.

It is the eve of the change of the sky when we leave customs again.

Because of her practice, she is getting better and better.

This is not only reflected in the body, but also in the spiritual power.

Day after day, year after year of cultivation, the long years have given her the ability to figure out the future.

Although it is not possible to figure out the specific details of the event, there is still a rough prediction.

She naturally felt something like this kind of big change.

When I felt it, I was shocked:

Oops!

The world is coming!

The chaos is gone, and the predicament is about to come.

Pangu breaks the ground and everything will be reshuffled.

In this reshuffle, countless creatures of chaos couldn't hold back the pressure of heaven and earth, and turned into ashes.

The original "Chu Xi" and "An Cheng" died in this way.

It is precisely because of this that the original owner "Chu Xi" is determined to work hard to strengthen himself in order to protect the other party in this great change.

But now, she hasn't found Ancheng yet!

She was really anxious now.

There is no reason why I practiced so hard, but I didn't meet An Orange!

Didn’t you practice for nothing? !

Although one's own strength has improved, it is already good for oneself.

What's more, this great change of heaven and earth, if there is no strong strength, she will also be unable to escape this disaster.

But, after all, she did so hard for An Cheng.

Without An Orange, this time through this penance, you still have a hairy? !

Chu Xi was anxious and looked around, but his eyes were chaotic, and he couldn't see anything.