64

In some fields, fame is omnipotent.

This is what Chu Xi is currently engaged in in the field of entertainment.

Not only her, but even An Cheng, who was directly pushed by Bo, followed her.

And it's the kind of red with positive energy.

The kind that is famous and affirmed by others!

The popularity of such a combination of two swords, supporting Chu Xi's entertainment company, is not a problem at all.

After registering the company, she immediately recruited troops, hired a team of production teams, and then began to engage in works.

Yes,-team production team.

From director to screenwriter to operation to cv and so on, everything.

Lots of people.

But the money spent is not much.

Because the people that Chu Xi hired are not expensive.

It's all the cheapest kind of young people just out of school.

Hey, young people just out of college are always the cheapest.

This is the same in all walks of life.

Moreover, young people who have just graduated from college are still the most energetic, motivated, and most believe in ideals.

This is also recognized common sense.

Therefore, money is extremely important and I just want to minimize the cost of trial and error.

In this way, if you fail to start a business in the future, you can pay less.

Moreover, Chu Xi feels that dreams and motivation are still very important.

Young people have the simplest dreams and full of energy. Such people can easily succeed in doing things. Especially in the entertainment industry!

From Ancheng’s colleagues, it can be seen that once people get older, they don’t want to fight. All kinds of excuses just want to fish. In addition, the body is indeed not as good as the young man, and the energy is not as strong as the young man, only one mind, more money, less work.

This thought is understandable from everyone's point of view.

But Chu Xi invited people, but didn't want to invite such people.

She really wants to find someone to start a career with herself. It's really very important to have the ideal of being in harmony and the drive to do things!

As for money, she is not prepared to be stingy.

Any boss who doesn't talk about money is a hooligan.

She didn't want to be that kind of hypocritical boss.

At the same time, from Ancheng's previous working environment, she also understands: Benefits are the first source of motivation!

No one is a fool these days.

If you can't get benefits, who is willing to "work hard"?

Isn't it good to lie at home and rest?

Therefore, those Ancheng colleagues are all nonsense.

In fact, it is not easy for anyone.

Who is not lazy?

Who doesn't want to rest?

Who is in good health?

Who was born to help others do things for free?