49

Although the two actresses were pinching when it was time to pinch, when it came to acting, they were both very dedicated.

In Yang Ming's play, actors are not allowed to run the play.

The two of them absolutely comply.

Since joining the group, he has taken root in the group. Never went out again.

Even outside commercial activities have been pushed.

You know, now is their most valuable period.

With their status today, they can completely take root in the film crew and filming in retreat, and they don't even have one commercial activity. They are really very dedicated and dedicated.

Because of this, Yang Ming is happy to cooperate with them.

This time he could drag them all to this drama to be the hostess of the group drama, he was simply crazy.

As for the female one, he is actually... quite satisfied.

At first, I was really afraid of Tianchen Entertainment's chaos, but later found out: This Chu Xi is really not easy. Don’t say anything else, just say that this natural hot search attribute is the chosen son of the mixed entertainment circle!

At that time, the only thing he was worried about was Chu Xi's appearance.

Legend has it that the appearance of the workers behind the scenes is generally slightly weaker.

And Internet writers are amateurs. It’s still the kind that changes two to thirty thousand words to the computer every day...

Well, I'm afraid it's hard to satisfy people in terms of appearance.

But Yang Ming has also thought about it: By then, he will use all means to present the most beautiful side!

The gold medal makeup artist walked up.

The height filter is up.

If it doesn't work, just fix it frame by frame!

Be sure to let Chu Xi show the tender peach-like effect at that time.

Take 10,000 steps back, even if the network author is a fat house, he can still think of a way:

Well, just pat her face at that time, and then all kinds of face-lifting bleaching filters will start.

As for the figure, find a substitute.

Anyway, there are many substitutes for acting now.

Although Yang Ming has always discouraged the use of substitutes, he is in a hurry.

If you are really forced to do nothing, you can still walk a wave with a high-quality body substitute.

But when he really saw Chu Xi, Yang Ming gave up all the remedies.

Does this need to be remedied?

No need.

This is 100% perfect appearance!

Not to mention being an amateur, even if it is in the entire entertainment industry, this looks is properly one of the best!

To be honest, even when compared with the hottest actresses of the moment, Qi Xi and Shi Jian, they are not inferior at all.

Even from Yang Ming's professional vision, Chu Xi is even better.

Therefore, Chu Xi's heart was completely put in his stomach.

Gee, this is good luck from heaven!

The two shadows lifted the sedan side by side.

The beauty author personally plays the heroine, and also brings her own hot search physique.

Coupled with a super strong behind-the-scenes team, and countless gold medals and green leaf trim.

The future of this play will be shining brightly visible to the naked eye!

Even Yang Ming is almost certain: the effect will be better than he expected by then! And much better!

Chu Xi, what a surprise!

However, Yang Ming thinks so, others don't think so.

Especially Qi Xi and Shi Jian.

The two had great opinions on Chu Xi.

You know, they are the top actresses. Even they are humbly watching and improving their acting skills on the set and seizing all the time to figure out their roles. Is this Chu Xi too self-righteous?

Actually know every day to hold a mobile phone and play with a computer! This is too arrogant.

Finally, the two people who had always ignored each other talked while waiting in the dressing room.

It was Qi Xi who spoke first: "You said, this is Chuxi, it's too arrogant. We all have to observe acting and figure out the script, she is better, she only knows how to play. Except for appearing in her own scenes, all other times She hides in the RV and plays on the computer. We usually hold script seminars, and she is always absent-minded, holding her mobile phone to play there. Why is she so arrogant? The people who promoted the capital are amazing?"

Shi Jian put down the phone in her hand and looked at Qi Xi.

After a while, she said: "She is arrogant, not because she is the person who pushed the capital. But because she does have arrogant capital. Also, she was absent-minded at the script seminar because she didn't need to listen at all, because... She was the original author of this play. Finally, I would like to remind you that you must be playing if you are not holding a mobile phone and a computer. There are many other uses for mobile phones and computers."

Between the words, there was quite a bit of insight that Qi Xi was indifferent to.

Qi Xi was speechless.

But for a while, he didn't think of getting angry.

But surprised: "Is this Chu Xi the original author?"

"of course."

"Uh."

Qi Xi was stunned and blinked.

"No way. The original author is so good-looking? It's almost overshadowed... catch up with me... well, catch up with you."

Shi Jian did not speak.

But continue to look at Qi Xi.

Qi Xi still didn't believe it: "How do you know that she is the original author?"

Shi Jian smiled faintly, picked up the phone and shook it: "The phone, in addition to playing Angry Birds, can also be used to read useful information."

This contempt...

The despised Qi Xi was speechless.

But I still have to try to find a point and go back: "You, how do you know that I am playing Angry Birds? You, you are observing me so secretly, why do you want to?"

Shi Jian's expression is still faint: "Do you still need to observe in secret? Just the voice of the angry bird, who can't hear it?"

"..."

Qi Xi was choked to death.

Instantly prevailed.

But who is she?

It is the movie queen who has the upper hand at all times!

Therefore, no matter whether it is reasonable or not, let's answer it first.

"Oh, your ears are so powerful, then you can tell, what game does Chu Xi play day and night?"