37

An's parents still attach great importance to their future daughter-in-law.

I don't want to pretend to be stupid on this kind of principle.

Therefore, An’s mother and An’s father glanced at each other, stepped forward slightly embarrassed, and laughed: "We naturally have plans to buy a house. The money that can be allocated has long since been allocated, and Jie'er has been paid. Didn’t your dad just say before, let Jie'er take you to choose a room."

Speaking of this, A Ling has nothing to hide, she said directly: "What to choose? You can only choose a set of two. How can you live so small?"

An's parents looked at each other again.

An mother was at a loss: "The second set is enough. One of you, one for your children. I and your dad will not live with you. We know that young people don’t like to live with old people. Don’t worry, we can move as long as we can. Don't bother you."...

This is the most open word.

However, Ling was very dissatisfied.

She sneered: "What do you mean? You don't live, don't my parents live? You are the only ones who dare to be parents, but my parents are not? In this age, men and women are equal, and so are my parents. You can also live with us!"

Uh.

Everyone shook.

People are selfish.

The parents of Anjia are naturally the same.

Although they love their son, they are willing to give everything for his son.

Give him all the money, no problem.

In order not to destroy the relationship between him and his wife, it's okay not to live with them.

but--

They are not happy to live with their son and father-in-law's mother-in-law in the house they have worked so hard to save to buy.

At the very least, it's not a taste in my heart.

It doesn't make sense to raise a son by myself, pay all kinds of money, and don't bother to live together... Everything is considered for the son. As a result, it will be cheaper for the parents of other people's homes!

Yes, they are the parents of "other people's home".

The marriage of the two surnames, to say that they are a family, is just a matter of face.

In fact, who doesn't have its own perspective?

Who pays and contributes, not for himself or the one he really loves?

Frankly speaking, daughter-in-law is not counted.

Not to mention the daughter-in-law's parents.

They are kind to their daughter-in-law, whatever they do. Because that is their son's wife and future grandson's mother. For the sake of sons and grandchildren, try to be as close to your daughter-in-law as possible.

But the daughter-in-law's parents will occupy the house they bought and live with their children and grandchildren... This is too unacceptable.

This time, Ann's father was on his own.

Going past An’s mother, he said: “A Ling, your mother can’t speak, don’t think too much. What she means is that modern young people generally don’t like to live with old people. We understand this idea. So, It’s not that the day when you are too old to move, we will not squeeze with you. As far as your family of three is concerned, two sets are enough."

This remark is still relatively high-level.

First throw the previous conflict pot to his wife.

Then he didn't pick up A Ling's parents who wanted to live in, saying that he would not consider this situation at all.

Finally, paving the road early, indicating that they will be too old to move in the future, and they will still live together.

An Orange may not understand these words.

A Ling understands.

Although she is younger than An Orange, she grew up in a patriarchal countryside. The harsh growth environment has taught her a lot of worldly twists and turns.

Later, I graduated from junior high school and went to work in a health school. Although he is young, he has a long working life. Having been in the society for so many years, I have already understood all kinds of scheming in the adult world.

After hearing this from An’s father, she won’t be affected by it. Instead, she just said, “You’re not right. Listening to what you mean is that you won’t be with us when young and strong can help us with our children. Together, when we are old and can't move anymore, go to our place and let us serve?"

An father-in-law.

Well, what he found for the first time could be explained in this way.

An Mu hurriedly took the words: "We didn’t mean that. We are not afraid that you will despise our old people. Young people don’t want to be restrained and don’t want to live with the old people. Everyone understands this. We are also very open to this aspect. But if You need us to take the kids, we will definitely go!"

"Naturally need!"

A Ling snorted coldly.

"It's only right to be grandparents with grandchildren! If you don't, let my parents take them?"

An mother hurriedly agreed: "Yeah, yeah, I also think it is right! Don't worry, we will take the child! As long as you don't dislike it, I will take the child well for you!"

The old lady was very excited.

In fact, she really wants to take her grandson.

Father An apparently agrees.

Ah Ling said, "What do you mean by this? What do you mean by "giving" us to bring a child? Dare to believe that this child is not a descendant of your family?"

The meaning is obvious: as grandparents, you should also bring your own grandchildren. There is no favor.

"Anyway, these are all things for you to settle your home. It should be your responsibility. I don't owe anyone."

A Ling snorted again and tore her face directly.

"There is also a house, which is also your obligation to settle down! How do you get married without a decent house? How do you have children?"

These words are very ear-piercing.

Rao is the father and mother retreating everywhere, and at this time he can't sit still.

The two looked at each other, and Father An finally stood up, trying to suppress A Ling as an elder.

But I listened to Ah Ling added: "I can tell you that I am pregnant with this belly! I am about to give birth! Just wait for the house!"

As soon as this was said, the mood of everyone in the An family was different again.

The first to show joy was An's mother: "You have it?"

A Ling smiled slightly.

The pride is beyond words.

An Jie hurried up: "Did you have it? When did you have it? Why don't I know?"

"Huh. You're confused, when did you follow me?"

A Lingjiao groaned.

"I checked it in the hospital a few days ago and I have it. And it's a boy!"