48

The competition between the two most popular actresses is certain.

For so many years, Qi Xi and Shi Jian have fought openly and secretly.

From the mutual hacking of the drafts, to all kinds of hints and innuendo in the media.

Two people can be said to have reached a point where fire and water are incompatible.

This time, "Red Makeup Chaotang" is a big production that everyone is staring at. The position of the female one is highly anticipated, and both naturally want to win.

For this reason, he does not hesitate to publish more articles, and he does not hesitate to step on the other party publicly and secretly.

For example, after Shi Jian’s front foot hinted that Qi Xi was ignorant, Qi Xi said publicly on the back foot: “To play this play, you must have a wealth of life experience. The prime minister who can manage the entire country is definitely not possible. College students came out of the ivory tower."

After you sing the two of them, I will appear on stage, all kinds of battles in the air.

No one is willing to admit defeat.

And their strengths are indeed quite comparable.

Even the great director Yang Ming couldn't decide.

This is also the reason for the delay in choosing the hostess.

Finally, the competition between the two actresses has become fierce.

Not only do they post hacked drafts, and frequently satirize each other in public, but there are also big fans on the Internet that they are bullying themselves. As a result, the two fans began to pinch each other.

Shi Jian is currently the most popular and has more diehard fans.

However, Qixi is the most famous and more popular among passersby.

Ripped off on both sides, torn to a close match.

But they didn't mean to stop.

The daily entertainment circle is filled with the excitement of the two of them.

No one else's heat can be overwhelmed.

Even, the two of them have both given Yang's ultimatum: If this time the female one gave each other instead of themselves, then you can't blame yourself for turning your face!

Although he said it jokingly, Yang Ming could hear that it was a genuine threat.

These two queens, no matter which one, he didn't want to offend!

I am embarrassed.

Chu Xi's hot search went straight to the top, overwhelming the mutual hot search of Qixi and Shijian.

Only then did Yang Ming remember: Tianchen Entertainment has been recommending him desperately, isn't it the Internet writer called "Chu Ci".

Well, I didn't let go before, thinking it was Tianchen Entertainment's bottomless cypriot.

Now it seems that this "Chu Ci" is big and really interesting. An Internet author, unexpectedly capable of overwhelming the popularity of the entire entertainment industry!

Moreover, he turned his head back and found that it was not the first time that this product was actually on the hot search!

This product is a hot search in three days!

Yang Ming looked at the computer and began to put his glasses on.

He started to understand Tianchen Entertainment.