19

Hey?

Blowing hair?

An Cheng's face turned redder.

Chu Xi bends her lips in silence, trying to suppress her urge to laugh.

"Come on, I'll blow for you. The hair is wet, which is not good for your health."

"Ok."

An Cheng obediently moved her head over.

So, Chu Xi rubbed An Cheng's head with one hand and a hair dryer in the other, blowing and blowing.

The more you blow, the stronger the inner feeling.

And looking at An Cheng's increasingly red face, it was obviously similar to himself.

Finally, An Orange pulled the hair dryer: "Well, I, I will do it myself."

Seeing her stammering and dodging, Chu Xi didn't need to think about knowing what she was thinking.

Well.

It seems that we really have to stop in time. Otherwise, there will really be a big problem tonight!

With the last trace of reason, Chu Xi tried to move his feet to his room and closed the door.

Only one sentence was left: "Then what, I will go to bed first."

"Ok."

Outside the door, An Orange quickly responded.

Then, there was the sound of the water dispenser pouring water, and the sound of drinking water from the "gudonggudong".

Then there was the sound of opening and closing doors.

Obviously, An Cheng also returned to his room.

This night, both of them could not sleep.

The difference is:

An Cheng was reading a book to pass the time.

And Chu Xi is writing vents.

The ambiguity just now clearly inspired Chu Xi's alternative inspiration.

This night, she went uncharacteristically and stopped going on the plot, but wrote a fragrant love interaction with the protagonist.

In fact, everyone who has read her novels knows that although her novels are novel in style and fast updated, they are basically in the plot, and there is always a lack of feeling.

The missing feeling is the love between the protagonists.

The protagonist of her family is naturally in love.

However, the talk was very difficult and very streamlined.

It seems that two wooden men walked through a program hand in hand, step by step all the way, advancing the plot.

Her plot is truly unparalleled in this era.

But the emotions in her writing are always less meaningful.

Perhaps this is also the reason why she can't really conferred.

After all, what impresses readers the most is the characters that are unforgettable, not just the novel and fast-paced plot.

Characters, the most important thing is naturally feelings.

Her character lacks emotions, and the human set can't stand up completely.

It can't really be carved into the reader's heart.

But, tonight, she has written a lot of chapters of emotional interaction!