"So... had she been taking it for a long time?" He asks as he looks them on their eyes.

"Well... they deduced hyung." Namjoon answers this time, finally finding his voice, nerves evident on his speech. Everyone knows how much their leader wants to cry on their CEO like a child. The latter had become a family to them, but the look on the elder's eyes is serious. He is like the usual Bang PD who strictly taught them lessons on life and song writing. He is like a father wanting to castigate them on their faults. After all, this would mean a lot to their future.

His face becomes somber as he somehow takes notice on the shake of their fists and the tightness of their jaws. The five of them are tensed. They don't know what to tell him.

"How are you?" Mr. Bang gently asks.

Silence.

"How are your souls?" He rephrased.

Their silence on their Shihyuk hyung's question was loud in the conference room.

They cannot say that their souls are fine. After all, all of their souls are already in dangerous levels since the day that she collapsed. Though their souls had teared up, with the help of the doctor's prescription, they can only feel the hollowness of their heart at the moment. On the other hand, with Jin's soul bound, having the direct emotional connection with her, the eldest took the greatest toll of it. Good thing they had yet to complete their bounds or else, all eight of them would be lying unconscious on the hospital beds. It would be very difficult if that happened as the doctors further commented.

They cannot say that they will be going to be fine either. The constant weak beeping of the soul monitor as well as her heart monitor was a clear reminder that anytime it might stop and will devastate them all. The soul detector detected hers as weak as it lost its bounds to theirs. The ventilator had been keeping her alive. Their pleas, touches and kisses were some of their pathetic attempts of coaxing her to stay with them. The suppressants had been rooting and circulating on her system. It hindered the development of soul signs on her body, thus the absence of any soul inks just like theirs or the soul senses that she supposed to have. If it won't be taken out as soon as possible from her body, there was a great chance that she won't wake up anymore.

They cannot say any words in finality. Any minute, the doctors may rush again just like the days prior. They couldn't keep count the number of vials of soul neutralizers that were already injected to either Jin or Daun every time the soul monitor screams in alarm. The six of them were even injected once and were advised to stay in the room and keep their touches to her. A simple skin contact was vital on their souls, especially for hers. Their eldest was even strapped on her to maximize the skin to skin contact of the two. They have to be their quick.

They could lose not just one soul but two. The doctors had deduced that whatever happens, Jin is somehow always connected to her, so if they lose her, they would lose their Jin-hung too. The thought alone of a future without either of the two is devastating enough. They don't know if they could take the soul tear of their absence. They doubt to live a life without them at all.

"We don't know." Yoongi honestly whispers his answers. His head hanging on his shoulders, so depressed.

They had panicked last night when they noticed their second eldest's absence, only to find him on the bath room's floor, paler as ever, hugging his knees in his silent cries.

**********

"I couldn't hear her Hobi-ah." He wetly sobs. His face crunched up with confusion and hurt. "I don't know if she is still with us." He hiccups in every word. His fear evident on the cracking of his weak voice. "What to do? What if she'll never come back?"

Before Hoseok could console the elder their younger brothers sniff. It's as if, their fear had been blown up with their hyung's last statement. Their face dark with guilt and sadness.

"This is my fault hyung." Their youngest wails. "If only I listened to you."

Jimin and Taehyung hugs the youngest. All of them huddled together as they teared up.

They could not blame the youngest. Anyone of them are so adamant to be with their beloved Daun. They had become impatient of their completeness. Whatever may have happened, it is bound to be, whether it would be him or any of the others. It could be him and the leader as what they had planned at the balcony that morning. It could be Jin who had been practicing on baking sweets for their dear beloved. It could be Yoongi who was constantly spying on her on his penthouse, or the two youngster who he had happened to hear their playful act for her.

It's just the youngest made the first move.

**********

"RM." Mr. Bang calls the attention of the leader. He is asking for the artist Namjoon, and not the weak man who's mind is preoccupied with their eldest and their soulmate. "What are your plans?".

"Hyung!" He mindlessly gasps, unable to grasp the gravity of his role yet at the very moment. It's just been days, and he is still not yet in the right mind to make a decision. He doubts he could ever be in the right position to decide for the other six. Not with the eldest still on the bed, and not with the possible loss of their soulmate.

"I know this is abrupt, but we need your decision right now." Mr. Bang seriously asks as he gazes to the number one artist of his company. The company that had evolved to be the number one in Korea with the blood, sweat and tears of the very artists that he is with.

Namjoon looks each and everyone's eyes in the conference room. He understands. Among anything else, the leader must take action. He knows what they want. He knows what he wants. He knows what Jin wants.

"Postpone the concert Mr. Bang." His dragon eyes burning with so much fire. Fire for the love of his members. Fire for the love of their Daun. They are ready for the consequences. They had stepped up so far. They had advanced to such richness and glory. This time, they can halt and step back again. The company could loose millions or even billions with the postponement just like when the pandemic broke out, but it won't matter as much as their souls. This is the best time to be selfish.

"Great." Namjoon expected some disagreements, but the expected rebuttal is never heard. Instead, the leader can hear the smile of the CEO. His eyes water. Realization strikes him so hard. It softens his heart. It wavers his manly persona he had masked just to tell that statement to the man he respected so much.

Large droplets of tears fall as he stands and hugs their Shihyuk-hyung. The others cries together, happy that they don't need to worry the matters of the company.

"We had promised to each other Namjoon." His hands patting the sobbing leader. "We had taken the oath to help each other achieve our dreams. You had helped me build mine. It's time for me to do my part for yours."