The arrival

Y/n P.O.V
I was living in [your country], but I was getting really sick of me and my bestfriend being so far apart. She lived in California, and I lived in [your state]. This was getting on my nerves so much!

One night we decided to face time eachother, it was nighttime for me, and daytime for her, I really had enough of us being far apart, so I questioned her about her living place. ,,Hey Ethan?" ,,Yeah Y/n?" ,,You live in a apartment right?" ,,well yeah...why you asking?" ,,I was wondering if I could come live with you?"

There was a moment of silence, I was nervous she would say no, as she is stubborn and doesn't give 2 shits about us being far apart. ,,I mean- are your parents ok with it? I don't want to get into trouble again Y/n" she said, worried about the consequences. She said again, because I tried to go to California while me and my mother where in Florida and she beat my, and her ass.

,,I asked her earlier today and she said I was old enough to make my own decisions!" I smiled, she smiled as well. ,,Well! Pack your bags and book a flight! You are coming to live with me baby! WOOOOO!" She yelled. ,,SHUT THE FUCK UP ETHAN!" Someone yelled, from outside her room. ,,YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NICK! Ayo Y/n I gotta go beat his ass, cya later" she ended the call leaving me with a lot of questions.

I shrugged it off, and stood up from my bed. I walked over to my door, opening it and walked downstairs. ,,Mother! I need to pack my stuff up so I can live with Ethan!" I yelled through the house, looking for boxes, and other stuff that I would need on my trip there.

She came over to me and gave me some boxes. ,,do you need any help putting stuff in the boxes?" My mother asked kindly. I smiled and shook my head yes. We both walked up the stairs to my bedroom, and started packing my stuff into the boxes. We put my computer set up in a box carefully so it wouldn't damage my set up.

We put the gaming chair, the LED lights the mouse and the keyboard in another box all together, also packing it carefully so nothing would happen to it. ,,hey mother?" ,,yes honey?" She looked at me. ,,can I wear this skirt, this shirt, these boots and this choker tomorrow?"

 ,,can I wear this skirt, this shirt, these boots and this choker tomorrow?"

[the outfit]