𝗶𝗶

[warning : really long chapter {sorry if you dont like long chapters} this is gonna be like 3000-6000 words :)]

---

a loud thud awoken y/n from her slumber. "so it was just a dream " she talked to herself.

"it wasn't a dream!" mikey appeared out of thin air. "are you saying that takemitchy is a time traveler" y/n asked, talking about what she dreamed about. "eh? i was talking about that you're living with me now!"

"oh i was talking about my dream.. nightmare actually."

there was a sound of a doorbell ringing interrupting their coversation

"i'll get it" y/n whispered quietly. walking towards the door she reached the handle twisted it, and pulled it .

at the door was mitsuya, souya, nahoya, baji, draken, takemichi and chifuyu.

it was almost mid night already so why were they there in the first place.

a simple hangout was the answer!

the males entered the house not even waiting for permission.

"what are you guys doing here ?" y/n asked, shortly after yawning. "we're here to hang out! why else ?" nahoya smiled a toothy one. "oh really? i'll be sleeping goodnight" y/n yawned again, she was exhausted.

before being able to go upstairs, her eyes rolled back and she dropped to the floor, well almost. mitsuya made it in time to catch her .

mitsuya had a blush on his face realizing what he just did .

"aw she went back to sleep, even though i brought you all here for her " mikey said, walking down the stairs .

"emma-chan!" she exclaimed excited to see her favorite girl.

she dropped all her bags to give emma a hug. the hug lasted a while. "y/n?" the female sano asked for a response , she assumed the girl fell asleep and so she picked up y/n and carried her to the bedroom.

"good night" emma said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"chifuyu? what are you doing here?" mikey asked. "i met her on the way somewhere so i carried her bags" the male in questioning asked.

"i'll come back later to check on her."
"bye bye" he said, pausing between the two lines

""bye bye"  he said, pausing between the two lines