𝗶𝗶𝗶

--- third person pov ---

"EHHHH?" y/n yelled in a confused manner. "hmph then i'll sleep it off you dont have to worry about me. " she said, not wanting them to worry. obviously being stubborn.

" you guys should go home now" she said , referring to the twins.

"nope we are going to take care of you !" smiley said . " if brother said we are then we are " souya followed after his brother. he always does that. he'd listen to what smiley said without questioning.

"suit yourself i'm going to sleep." she said as she puller the covers closer to herself. "you have a fever! you shouldnt use a blanket" mikey warned the l/n. "oh yeah? well im cold, theres a fan right above me. "

her eyes were shut as she was talking .mikey and draken left the room, understanding y/n needs sleep. the twins stayed in the room to attend to her sickness.

the commander decided to make food for the sick girl despite not knowing how to cook.

draken and the kawatas' stayed longer they expected to. souya held y/n's hand tightly the majority of the time in worry for the girl.

---

sometime during y/n's power nap, takemichi came to visit.

the kawata's left after an hour or so leaving the sick girl to rest.

y/n was able to sleep her fever off after a lot of hours. more than a few.

"DRAKEENNNNNNN" she yelled loud enough for draken to hear. way to loud. "HUH? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"  draken yelled back. " COME HERE" she yelled again , ordering draken to come to her room.

and so the door was kicked open by draken who had an irk mark on his forehead and his hands in his pocket.

" so ? what do you want?"

" can you bring me to a friends house?" she asks, looking draken directly in the eyes, thinking it may change something.

"no." his voice rang in her ears. "why not?!!?" she complained.

" huh? don't complain. you're sick" he argued back. in his defense he has a point. even if he were to drop her off at her friends house she might get her friend sick

"hmph. then carry me. i wanna go outside. " the girl with e/c eyes said, her voice a little louder.

"ooh are we going outside? i wanna join! " mikey said, takemitchy next to him, silently agreeing.

" theres a park nearby ! lets go there." the commander of toman suggested, no complaints were heard. so they started walking to the park. 

her arms were wrapped loosely around takemichi's neck this time. the boy was scared he might drop y/n on accident somehow. y/n really really loved piggy back rides, they were enjoyable and she didnt have to walk herself.

he grabbed her legs tightly and securely. he followed behind draken and mikey who were having their own conversation.

all the sudden y/n called out to takemichi. he  stuttered a response at the sudden talking. "you're from the future right?" she asks.

" h-how did you know i was a time traveler." he stuttered once again, looking behind him with the corner of his eyes. " my dreams and nightmares... they all tell me something"