The thought of this made Song Jing even more tired.

This is really too big a gap. Some people are still running for food and clothing, while others are already enjoying the extravagant life.

Of course, this is the result of some people's struggle.

Some people may have a good life and can be envious, but don't be overly jealous. Everyone has their own destiny. As long as they work hard, they will always get better and better.

Song Jing had nothing to do, and could only tell Li Yining to give gifts that are too expensive in the future, which would easily trigger heated discussions.

Li Yining also understood and could only agree to it.

However, in the live broadcast room, she actually selected three fans to give it to her, which was reasonable.

She glanced at the request on Weibo, smiled, and thought it was feasible.

When the time comes, the Weibo lottery will be drawn a little bit more, just don't give away too expensive ones.

After packing, Li Yining went out to meet Zhang Ya and the others, and went to Zhang Ya's shop by the way.

It's a small shop, but it's really not small at all.

Zhang Ya used to study fashion design, and the small shop she opened was a private custom-made studio.

It's pretty big.

Before, Li Yining only looked at the photos and didn't go to the scene to see it.

The three of them got together, and the fans in the live broadcast room were happier.

Three big beauties, and their looks have their own characteristics, who doesn't like it.

Li Yining looked at the camera and smiled, "I would like to introduce to you, these are my two good friends, Zhang Ya and Jian Yuanyuan."

The two were not timid at all, and greeted naturally, "Good morning everyone."

Ah ah ah good morning! !

Oh, really, fairies’ good friends are also fairies.

Does pretty sister only be friends with pretty sister?

...

Li Yining laughed, "Let's go have a cup of coffee now, and then go to do a skin care, and I will give you a good introduction later."

After a while, the three people who had finished their coffee entered a shop. Considering that it was not for advertising, Zhang Ya and the shop had communicated well, blocking the obvious lo.

The three of them entered, and the clerk smiled at them, "You are here."

Zhang Ya smiled, "Well, find us a room."

"Always keep it for you, please here."

Li Yining said as he walked, "Regular skin care is definitely needed."

She earnestly said, "Girls can wear a little plain, but the skin must be bright and clean."

"It's not about asking everyone to go to beauty institutions or something. You can do without makeup, but you must be clean. If you have the conditions, you can do care and clean up your skin. No matter how practical, no matter how good skin care products are, they are better than nothing. The last time I cleaned it was better. After the cleansing is done, the good skin care products can be absorbed better."

She poked her cheek, "Especially our artists, wear makeup for a long time every day, and the skin pressure is too high, it is easy to react."

Li Yining is very serious about suggesting, and of course fans are serious about it.