46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 46: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 46: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Actually, there is no need for an answer, but Li Yining would want to be hypocritical again.

Women like to listen to sweet words.

What's more, she and Huo Shen are now like this... Actually, they are developing relatively quickly.

Others think that they have been married for more than a year, but Li Yining knows that she is not the original Li Yining, nor does she have any contact or understanding with Huo Shen in the past.

Initially, what she knew the most about Huo Shen came from that novel.

Now—she became the client, and she understood more and more, but in fact, she didn’t dare to be too sure that she knew him like this.

At least for now, she didn't dare to be 100% sure that the answer she had guessed was the same as Huo Shen's.

She blushed and raised her eyes to look at the person in front of her.

Huo Shen's hands were still clasping her body, and he looked at each other in a standing and sitting posture. As soon as she looked up, she ran into a pair of eyes that were dyed as if they were on fire.

Li Yining stiffened, and instantly couldn't ask what he wanted to ask.

She pursed her lips, suddenly opened her mouth and bit Huo Shen's chin.

Huo Shen frowned in pain, but didn't stop her from moving.

Li Yining deliberately grinded his chin with his teeth. Seeing his frowning expression, Li Yining muttered, "I don't know."

Huo Shen looked at her expression at the moment, but didn't care about her. He narrowed his eyes and smiled, stretched out his hand to squeeze her hot earlobe, and asked in a low voice, "I really don't know?"

The room was filled with sunlight, quietly, only the man's low voice rang in his ears, and Li Yining's noncommittal body trembled slightly, always feeling that Huo Shen was deliberate.

She bit the corner of her lip and said nothing.

Suddenly, Huo Shen stretched out his hand, squeezed her chin, and forced her to loosen her biting lower lip.

He bowed his head and put a kiss gently.

Li Yining's eyelashes trembled lightly.

Respond to him by extending his hand around his neck.

When they were about to suffocate for the second time, the phone ringing interrupted the two of them.

Li Yining pushed Huo Shen's shoulder and protested: "Phone."

Huo Shen's face was very hostile, and he was in a bad mood for the call to interrupt their husband and wife's good affairs.

But Li Yining insisted on picking up, so he naturally couldn't help it.

Li Yining took out his phone and glanced at it, and it turned out that Xiaoyu was calling.

She pushed Huo Shen away and coughed softly, "Hey, what's wrong with Xiaoyu?"

Xiaoyu's cautious voice came from over there: "Sister Ningning, has Teacher Huo gone?"

Li Yining: "..."

She glanced at the man who had turned to enter the bathroom, and pressed the corners of her moist lips: "What's wrong?"

Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief: "Did I embarrass you just now? I was a little nervous when I saw Teacher Huo for the first time."