11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 11: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 11: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as this news came out, Weibo was paralyzed for more than ten minutes.

Although Li Yining is called the eighteenth line by everyone, she is actually very hot, otherwise she won't be a little bit turbulent and scolded.

That's right, it's the heat of black and red.

This notice from Galaxy Entertainment simply slapped millions of netizens in the face. A company that their idols couldn't even sign in, actually signed Li Yining? !

Among them, the fans of Jiangwon and Tong Ran, who were originally Wangu Entertainment, are the most enjoyable dancers.

[Is Galaxy Entertainment blind? ? You actually signed such an artist for the black and red enthusiasm, so you don't even need the most basic professional ethics, right? 】

[Fuck, fuck, Li Yining has such a resource because of how big a golden thigh he hugs. 】

[From now on, Galaxy Entertainment has entered my blacklist. I used to think that your criteria for selecting artists were very good. I took a look today—hehe, if you have money and have thighs, you can go in, right? 】

[Li Yining really signed with Galaxy Entertainment? This news shocked my whole family! 】

[As a passerby, I actually think Li Yining has done nothing wrong, right? 】

[The navy upstairs is so rough, how much did Li Bing give you? Speak up and let us earn together! 】

[Star River Entertainment Li Yining's life is black! 】

Everyone on Weibo scolded vigorously. After Li Yining signed a contract with Galaxy Entertainment, he naturally saw the news of @自己.

Song Jing glanced at her, then lowered her eyes and smiled: "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Li Yining curled her lips and smiled and shook her head: "It's not uncomfortable."

She shook her phone and looked at Song Jing: "Can I forward it?"

"certainly."

@黎一宁V: Happy cooperation. //@星河娱乐V:...

Song Jing glanced at her appearance at the moment, a little surprised.

To be honest, before being told to bring Li Yining, Song Jing’s knowledge of her was limited to the Internet. The first impression of her was naturally not good. The only good impression was probably that her face was pure and charming, as long as she Slightly improve her acting skills, whether she is an innocent high school student or a mature and charming urban woman, she can manage it.

But now, Song Jing felt that she was wrong.

There is too much difference between Li Yining and those circulated on the Internet.

Thinking, Song Jing suddenly had a little vague expectation for her new artist. She hasn't felt this way for many years. The artists she has brought in these years have been relatively smooth. It is still so many years later that we will encounter such a big challenge. Son, she was even inspired to fight in her heart.

Patting Li Yining on the shoulder, Song Jing said, "Starting from today, I will arrange a series of plans for you."

She paused and asked in a low voice, "Have you never learned to act before?"

"Yeah." The original owner didn't.

Song Jing nodded and looked at her and said, "I will find some teachers for you later. I will start class in a short time, and then I will choose a few scripts for you." She paused and looked at Li Yining: " Don’t think about doing it overnight, start with a small role first, and when you accumulate it, I will find you a script with an important role."