31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 31: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 31: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The smiles on everyone's faces froze, and after a while, someone made a round and just skipped the topic.

Li Yining didn't care too much, he sipped his juice and planned to leave early.

Before she could speak, the little sister on one side started again.

"Hey, I really envy Ningning. Mr. Huo is not only the only heir of the Huo family, but also the great actor."

Li Yining smiled and said nothing.

"Then Mr. Huo is very busy."

"Yes, yes, Ningninghuo won't rest on Saturday today?"

Hearing this, Li Yining smiled: "No rest."

"Ah...I can't accompany you, do you feel boring?"

"Nope."

Li Yining smiled faintly and said: "Just make money. I don't need someone to accompany me. Besides, don't you have you to accompany me."

Everyone: "..."

Even more angry.

Why can't I catch her!

Li Yining looked at the false "little sisters" in front of him, and didn't want to use his fighting power.

To be honest, it's too weak.

Suddenly, one person looked at Li Yining and said, "Ningning must remember to tell Mr. Huo that he can't make money, so he still has to spend more time with his wife."

"Yes, Mr. Huo hadn't come back a year before Ningning, how are your relationships?"

They ridiculed Li Yining overtly and secretly.

She chased the stars some time ago, and it was vigorous enough. Although everyone knows that she is not as clear as Uncle Xu, and that she is the howling fan, but the news that she entered the entertainment circle for a little fresh meat has spread in their small circle.

Li Yining knew that they had mocked and talked about her countless times while the original owner was still alive.

Thinking about it, her lips curled up with a smile: "It should be okay."

She lifted her hair and pinned it behind her ears, bitterly: "After all, my husband loves me so much."

As soon as the words fell, someone smiled awkwardly: "Yes...Is it."

Li Yining blinked: "Isn't it?"

She touched her face, "I am so beautiful, why doesn't my husband love me?"

People around: "..."

Can you stop being so narcissistic, but... what Li Yining said is the truth again, and thinking about it this way makes them even more angry.

Several people couldn't fight her. Just about to give up, Li Yining's cell phone rang on the side.

Everyone looked at it, and when they saw the word "Dad", the gossip in their eyes disappeared.

Oh, it's not Mr. Huo.

Li Yining choked and quickly connected: "Hey, husband."

Everyone: "???"

Hearing her voice, Huo Shen's Adam's apple rolled down: "Where?"

Li Yining: "Outside, are you finished?"