04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 4: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 4: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as the words fell, the surrounding quietly, even the breathing sounded a lot.

After listening to what Li Yining said, Xiang Li choked, and the first thing to come back to her senses was that her face was slightly stiff, and she forced a smile, nodding in response: "Yes, we are all here to pick you up."

She paused, pointing to the luxury car behind, and struggling to say: "Ningning, do you own this car?"

Li Yining pretended to "ah" in surprise, and looked back at the white luxury car: "The car? It's not mine."

Hearing this, Xiang Li breathed a sigh of relief.

She knew that Li Yining didn't have such a luxury car. She usually wears less than four-figure clothes.

Thinking about it, her eyes fell on the delicate watch on her wrist, PATEKPHILIPPE. If she remembers correctly, this is a very classic style.

The price is about 1.5 million yuan, the bracelet is inlaid with 78 pearls, the rose gold decorative link is inlaid with 48 princess-cut diamonds, and the clasp is composed of 55 diamonds; the watch circle and lugs are also all inlaid with diamonds. Circle pattern.

It looks luxurious and temperament, it is the style that thousands of girls are chasing, and it is also what Xiang Li is very eager to own.

If she remembers correctly, once when she was passing Patekphilippe with Li Yining, she also stared at the poster for a long time, saying that she hoped that within five years of the entertainment industry, she would be able to afford this watch.

then-

Xiang Li thought about it for a while, then Li Yining smiled and said that when she gets rich, she will give her away.

The result is now—

She wore it in her hand, and appeared in front of her brightly.

Xiang Li swallowed her saliva and looked at the watch with scorching eyes: "Ningning, your watch..." She asked cautiously: "Is it rented?"

Li Yining was taken aback, followed Xiang Li's gaze, and smiled slightly: "You said this watch?"

"Hmm." Xiang Li said: "This watch seems to be a little different from what we saw before."

Li Yining smiled slightly, and under the gaze she expected, she said the answer she longed for.

"Yes."

Xiang Li's eyes lit up, as if she was affirmed.

She knew that this watch must have been rented by Li Yining.

Li Yining put the emotion on her face into his eyes, and paused to ask Jian Yuanyuan: "Is this watch given to me or did I buy it?"

The smile on Xiang Li's face froze, and the words she was about to say were also stuck in her throat.

Jian Yuanyuan smiled and cooperated with her: "I can't remember, you have so many watches, who remembers this kind of so-so."

so so? !

The few women who were not rich took a deep breath.

Li Yining nodded and smiled brilliantly: "That's it." She looked at Xiang Li, "Sorry, I don't remember anymore."

Everyone: "..."

Xiang Li's face turned pale, her lips trembled and she wanted to ask something more, Li Yining had already ignored her.