96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 96: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 96: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sometimes, Li Yining really understands men's careful thinking too much.

Before Huo Shen could be jealous, she blocked all the jealousy that Huo Shen was about to derive.

Such a simple sentence caught Huo Shen off guard.

It's a bit unbearable, but it's...very useful.

He glanced at the person in his glasses and raised his brow. "That's it?"

Li Yining "...so I got stuck many times."

She said seriously, "Later the director told me a way."

Huo Shen "What?"

Li Yining smiled, "Think of the person facing you as someone you like." She said seriously, "When I look at him, all your face appears in my eyes and in my mind, and then it's just one pass."

She asked happily, "Am I super awesome."

Huo Shen "...Yes."

His wife asks that, can he still say it's bad.

Huo Shen couldn't tell.

Li Yining blinked.

Huo Shen chuckled, "Your little idea--"

"What a small idea."

Li Yining retorted with righteous words, "What I say is true feelings. I really can't act on that face. I can only think of you."

Huo Shen was coaxed by Li Yining and didn't know how happy he was.

Also forgot to care about this matter with her.

And even if he really has to care about it, Huo Shen doesn't care about it. This is the case in the profession of an actor.

What they do is nothing more than work, nothing else.

After chatting for a while, Li Yining lay down on the table and looked at Huo Shen.

"When are you finished?"

Huo Shen was startled, surprised to see her "Miss me?"

Li Yining "...think about it."

Li Yining is not at all unpretentious about this kind of thing. After thinking about it, there is nothing difficult to admit. Besides, they are husband and wife, and appropriate little love words will help the development of the relationship between husband and wife.

Huo Shen's lips twitched, coaxing her, "I will see you in a few days."

"it is good."

After a while, the two drove the video, each busy with their own affairs.

Huo Shen was dealing with the company's affairs. Li Yining was half lying in bed reading the script. The video was always on, and he could hear the other party's movements from time to time.

Although the two are not together, they are accompanied by voice, as if they are right next to them.

The next day, Li Yining still went to the crew early.

Her role is at ten o'clock, but with a learning mentality, she is still early.

Director Wang was a little surprised when he saw her.

"Aren't you at ten o'clock? Why come here so early?"

Li Yining smiled, "Come here to study and study, anyway, I can't sleep anymore."