56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 56: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 56: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Listening to Mo Congnan's words, everyone looked at Li Yining's eyes even more wrong.

Fortunately, Shen made a sound.

He coughed and looked at the crowd: "What gossip, hurry up and go to work for me."

After that, he cast a disgusted look at Mo Congnan: "Go to the scene with Li Yining. If you get stuck in this scene later, you will be finished tomorrow."

Mo Congnan: "???"

After a while, Mo Congnan and Li Yining entered the formal shooting.

Two minutes later, Shen Dao became anxious and shouted after the surveillance: "Mo Congnan, what's the matter with you! Why do you see the princess' eyes so weird?"

Mo Congnan: "..."

Don't ask the director, I don't know.

Li Yining held a smile beside him.

Director Shen sighed, very speechless: "Come over! Find the feeling."

The two had to start again.

Ten minutes later, after getting stuck in the scene of Li Yining and Mo Congnan, Shen Dao exploded again.

"Mo Congnan, what's the matter with you, this scene brings you closer to Li Yining, what's the matter with you hiding behind? Is there a germ on Li Yining or something, you can't touch her?"

This is not enough. Director Shen continued to think: "Also with your eyes, you are not with the princess in the play, but you don't really feel at all. You have a good impression of the princess. Why do you resist those eyes? What's going on?"

As soon as Director Shen said this, the whole crew became quiet.

Li Yining was thinking about whether to say something to ease the atmosphere. Mo Congnan on one side suddenly said: "Director, it's really not my fault."

He pointed to Li Yining and said, "As soon as I see Teacher Li, I feel sorry for my idol."

Li Yining: "???"

He continued: "I feel as if I'm doing things that are incompatible with the laws of nature. I actually have close contact with the people my idol pursues, you and I, and I have intimate contact with my idol. This is simply a cuckold for my idol!"

Everyone: "..."

After a few seconds of silence on the set, laughter erupted from Fu Meng.

Everyone will be amused by Mo Congnan's words. What is...cuckold.

Hahahahahaha.

Fu Meng sat on the chair and laughed until his stomach hurts.

Even the angry director Shen couldn't stop this meeting. He couldn't laugh or cry, and reprimanded: "Give me back your unhealthy thoughts. You are filming."

He coughed, maintaining his high coldness: "Ten minutes to rest, and then you will stop acting like this."

Mo Congnan: "..."

He was wronged.

Director Shen looked at him like this and continued to make up the knife: "Besides, there will be a scene where you send the princess to someone else's bed in the later stage. Why, do you want to change the development of our script?"

Mo Congnan thought for a while, and looked at the director with bright eyes: "It's not impossible, right..."

Director Shen: "???"