~𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻~

When they got to Kay's room she straight away to underwear and bra.She didn't want this stupid bra on but tommy was there so she couldn't do anything about it really.

"Ugh this bra is the most uncomfortable thing ever."Kay whined,tommy went to his room and got one of his t-shirts for her to put on.

"Don't wear it then wear this."Tommy whispered handing her the t-shirts

"Awe does Tommy Shelby have a soft spot for me"Kay teased,getting into his arms.

"Yes he fucking does"tommy mumbled.

"Do I wanna know what you just said?"Kay asked.

"No"Tommy shook his head falling asleep.

It was about 9am and Ada had barged into Tommy's room begging Kay to go to the pictures.

"Come on Kay we never do anything."Ada begged pulling the covers off her and tommy to see her is Tommy's T-shirt."love the T-shirt where you get it?"ada asked

"Toms wardrobe or where ever he found it "Kay groaned.

"Get ready we're going I don't care what you say"ada demanded

"Whatever"Kay said cuddling back up to tommy.

"That means stop hugging my brother and get up."Ada moaned

"I'm up"Kay said sitting up.She went to her wardrobe and got a nice dress on but she couldn't zip the zip cause she was too tired.

"Tommy get up and do my zip please"Kay begged.Tommy got up and did the zip then got ready his self.

"Looking good Kay"tommy laughed.

"Right Kay you have five seconds to get down here and go."Ada shouted up the stairs.

"Right I have to go."Kay said giving him a kiss on the nose.

"Okay bye"tommy murmured since he was tired.

They got to the pictures and it was empty so they got popcorn and sat near the front cause it's better than the back in their opinion.Soon as the film started tommy barged in and sat next to them.

"What's his name Ada"Tommy demanded

"Rudolf Valentino"Ada said with a straight face,tommy stormed out and turned the projector off.

"I WA FUCKING WATCHING THAT THOMAS"Kay screamed.

"Get out all of you."tommy said and everyone vanished,Kay tried getting up but got pushed back down."Not you"tommy demanded.

"A said tell me his fucking name"tommy demanded seeming really pissed off.

"Freddie fucking Thorne"Ada shouted back.

"Yeah your best mate since school,the person who saved your life in France."Ada shouted as tommy walked out.

"What is this Ada?"Kay asked.

"I'm pregnant"Ada shouted.

"And you didn't tell me?"Kay scoffed standing up.