~𝗦𝗶𝘅~

The pair got into Kay's bed,Kay let Tommy lie between her legs since she couldn't really lye on him cause of his wound.She knew that Tommy said wait on killing billy but it got her so pissed off,why did he go for Tommy out of all people,She didn't get why he did cause he knows she could end him with a blink? It made no sense.

"They hurt you let me see."Tommy said sitting up.

"Lie back down now tommy and I'm fine."Kay claimed even tho she wasn't but she put a show on so he didn't worry.

"Show me your body."Tommy demanded

"Excuse you?"Kay said smirking.

"I wanna know if you have any bruises or anything like that."Tommy insisted.

"Whatever"Kay agreed stripping to her underwear and bra."happy?"kay snapped with tears forming.because she had a big bruise round her side.

"Come 'ere kay"Tommy said putting his legs open for her to sit between."I promise you im going to kill the bastards."Tommy promised.

"I wanna kill kimber myself."Kay told Tommy looking into his eyes.

"I would kiss you right now,but I'm in pain and your my best friend."Tommy claimed.

"Oh tommy I'm tired so I'm gonna fall asleep right here."Kay laughed.

"I'm fine actually I don't feel pain look"Tommy claimed pushing down on his chest and not making a sound.

"Oh well I'm lucky?"Kay smirked.

"How?"tommy asked,Kay straight away pushed her lips into Tommy's.

"That's why."Kay said attempting to turn around but tommy grabbed her chin,making her look at him.

"You want some more?"Tommy seductively said.

"Oh tommy,tommy-"Before Kay got to finish tommy already had his tongue  tackling with hers.As they were making out Arthur had come in but tommy pointed him out,she was happy this was happening she had waited since they were 13.He grabbed her thighs and continued to make out with her,but Kay pulled back.

"Tommy"Kay asked holding his face in her hands.

"Hm"Tommy murmured.

"Me or grace"Kay asked.

"Really? I was just fucking kissing
you ."Tommy laughed laying her down.

"Tommy i need sleep I have a shift tomorrow."Kay sighed.

"I know so go to fucking sleep"Tommy said putting his arms around her.

It was about 8am and Kay had just got up cause she heard a bang next to her,it was tommy falling off the bed.Kay burst out laughing but then tommy got up so she grabbed her robe and put it on while running down stairs.

"I'll catch you."Tommy shouted running after her.

She immediately stopped at the back room to see the Shelby family starting at her.Tommy finally caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist,and then looked up.

"I think we have been caught."Tommy laughed.

"I caught you last night."Arthur said smirking.

"Lovely."Kay sarcastically sighed

"And what happened last night?"pol and Ada both said at the same time.