~𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿~

Soon as she got back to the shelby household she had to amswer a shit tone of questions,what happened?,why?,ect. She amswered them honestly but she had a question of her own,it wasnt a big big deal but you know.

"Hey pol,I have a question"kay asked while messing with her hair in the mirror.

"If it's about moving in your back in love,none of us want you getting hurt."pol turned around looking at the girl.

"Thanks pol I actually love you lot so much-"kay tried saying but was stoped.

"Kay find something nice to come to the races in your going with me,don't wear red grace is wearing that to match with kimber so he doesn't make you his slag,I'm not gonna finish the rest."tommy said and jhon,Arthur both new what he was gonna say.

"Oh tommy don't worry I'd still be your slag"kay laughed pushing him playfully"also do I get money to go shopping"kay asked

"No your rich as fuck anyway"tommy laughed.

Pol stared at the four of them in confusion."what does she mean still your slag?"Pol asked tommy looking like she was going to murder Him.

"at the meeting kimber called her a slag and she replied with the exact words,don't call me a slag,I'm tommy shelbys slag,not yours sweetie."Tommy explained to pol.

"Oh god she's falling"pol said putting her head in her hands.

"What?"tommy asked.

"Nothing Tom,nothing"pol sighed

"KAY! come on we have a meeting."tommy shouted up the stairs

"I'm actually wanted for a meeting?"Kay said surprised

"Yes now come on."tommy laughed.

they got to the garrison and grace was there,tommy and kay both went to the window and kay apologised for screaming at her,and tommy just asked her for some rum.The men entered immediately.

"Her out now"one of the men said.

"Bull shit no,I thought I was wanted here you dicks"kay immediately said

"Go home kay and I'll do anything for you when I'm home."tommy said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever bye"kay shouted walking out.

Kay came back to the garrison and tommy had finished and he was talking to grace.

"There accent were so thick A wonder how you could understand them."grace said giving kay her cloth.

"You'd work for me?"thomas asked

"Thought I already worked with you"grace claimed

"No you can work for me only kay is working with me,she's like a shelby."tommy said

"whos going to the races with who am I going with you or and I going with John?"Kay asked while handing him a bottle.

"You think I'd let you go with fucking John no,grace is going with John"tommy replied.

"I swear tommy if kimber touch's me-"kay said getting cut off by tommy pulling her into a hug.she look up into his ocean blue eyes.