~𝙊𝙣𝙚~

Katie was stood behind the bar filling drinks,it was her second day as a bars maid,suddenly the bar fell silent.she popped her head up from the counted to see the shelby boys stood at the bar,she had heard about them since she is there new neighbour.Harry had told her not to say a word and they always had it on house,Katie found it weird how they got it on house and no one else did but,I suppose they are the shelbys,big bad shelbys.They walked into the business room,apparently they did that all the time according to Harry.Tommy popped his head through the window.

"Hello!"thomas shouted though the window.

When Katie came to the window thomas stared for a good 25 seconds before coming back to earth.

"I needa bottle of rum."Thomas said with his loud voice.

"a whole bottle?"katie said calmly.

"Yeh"thomas answered.

"White or dark rum?"

"Don't care"Thomas said seeming annoyed

Katie went and got the rum also asking Harry why the fuck he sounds so moody all the time and came back to the window.

"Are you a whore?"thomas questioned Katie."if your not your in the wrong place."

"Well i quess I'm in the right place cause I've been called a whore at least 5 times today"
Thomas stayed silent and walked off from the window.

Soon as katie got home she seen drama happening next door,she decided to just walk inside.Five minutes later the door was getting a right beat in,Katie went to the door and it was Thomas shelby.

"Yeah?"Katie questioned giving Thomas a curious look.

"Polly told me your a doctor is that right"thomas asked

"correct?"Katie answered

Before Katie could even asked why, thomas grabbed her hand and dragged her into the Shelby household while Katie was screaming,I WILL KILL YOU THOMAS FUCKING SHELBY!Soon as they got to the back room Katie saw author sat on a chair cut up.

"get me a cloth and something to wash the blood off "Katie demanded looking round the room,the first one to move was John.

"thanks thomas for just you know dragging me out my fucking house with no explanation."

"Yeah well your not dead,also why are you here in the first place you seem wealthy?"thomas once again questioned Katie.

"Parents,dead,brother,dead,whole family,cut me off"Katie said wiping all the blood off Arthur.

"I'm sorry"thomas whispered slightly even though the whole room heard him cause he had such a loud voice

"Did Thomas shelby just say sorry,what the fuck."polly blurted out.

"Shut up polly right now."thomas demanded going red

"Aw does Thomas think I'm attractive."Katie teased him.

"You have some nerve talking to a shelby like that."thomas said smirking

"Just putting it out there I'm not scared of your name for fuck sake I've had worse"Katie said walking past thomas pushing the bloody cloth into his chest.

Just as Katie was walking out she heard polly shout her name.

"Your names not Katie,Omg boys get your arses here now."

"What?"all the boys shouted running to the door.

"Kayleigh?"polly said with tears in her eyes.

"For fuck sake I'm shit at keeping my cover."Kayleigh said laughing.

The boys just stared for 2 minutes until thomas ran up to Kayleigh giving her the biggest hug ever.

"I thought you were fucking dead."thomas whispered in her ear.

"Tommy please I came back to see if you were alive after France."Kay whispered back,giving Tommy a kiss on his jawline.

"Oh get a room you two"Ada said pushing past Tommy grabbing kays hand and dragging her into a hug.

"You are meant to be dead you idiot."Ada said laughing but crying.

"Well your meant to have a boyfriend,that was are promise"Katie disclosed.

"With brothers like mine don't thinks so?"ada laughed

"Also thomas Shelby I am not a whore."

"Oh just get here"thomas said holding his arms out.

"OMG GET A ROOM YOU CUTE COUPLE!"John screamed realising what he had just said.

"oo I like that word."Kay teased thomas.

"John you need to stop putting ideas into people's heads,all them girls"thomas said knowing Kay would get annoyed.

"What fucking girls"kay growled

"Joking,can we go inside it's freezing"

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘇 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁:

𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝘆!

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE BOOK NOT JUST ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS PLEASE