~𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲~

Its was coming on 9pm,Kay was already in the business room waiting for tommy as he said.The doors launched open and the pub fell silent,she new it was Tom.Kay walked out of the room and there Tom was just stood watching them all.

"Oh come on Tom so they can all have fun again."Kay scoffed.

They both went into the business room and tommy went straight to the question she knew he would ask.

"What does falling mean?"tommy asked in a quiet demanding voice.

"Where you fall in love with someone."Kay sighed 

Arthur was sat at the door for that part of the conversation and walked in.

"That's someone is your best friend."Arthur smirked but got a glass chucked at him.

"Okay fucking hell"Arthur shouted running out.

"John?"tommy said and kay knew he was hurt.

"No change the subject."Kay demanded"actually who are you falling in love with Tom?"Kay added.

"Ah,love love,been in love for a long time,to be honest I don't think it's real."tommy whispered

"Arthur come talk to your brother he doesn't think love is real."Kay shouted

Arthur came running in"get out kay"

"Your being serious?"Kay scoffed"whatever"kay said walking out but sat at the door listening.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

"Who do you love tommy?"arthur asked

"Bob fucking ross"tommy shouted.

"FUCK"Kay shouted.

"KAY FUCK OFF OR IM NOT TALKING"tommy shouted back

Kay barged in and put her hand on Tommy's neck which pinned him on the chair

"I don't like the way you talk to me" Kay said smirking kissing him on his forehead.

"That's tease that."Arthur laughed.

"Watch out Kay"tommy said smirking,as she walked out with her middle finger behind.

"Right who tommy."Arthur demanded a name.

"I don't know how I feel but I get a certain feeling when I'm around kay."tommy whispered then walked off to the shelby home.

Everyone got back to the shelby household,soon as tommy seen Kay near a wall he pinned her to it by her throat and kissed her cheek.

"How's it feel Kay?"tommy whispered smirking at her.

"Go fuck your self tommy."Kay said pushing him off her and sitting on johns lap smirking.

"Don't fucking think so."tommy said raging her off his lap and sitting her on his.

"you know your a jealous person."Kay said making eye contact with his blue eyes.

"Okay what the fuck just happened"pol stuttered

"She teased me I tease her simple."tommy blurted out.

"Get a room upstairs on ya left."Ada laughed.

"Pol i fell I can't even stand back up"Kay said not noticing grace was stood there.