~𝗧𝘄𝗼~

It was around 9pm and kay was getting sleepy so she said she would go round home.But truly she wanted to stay here like when they were young,she would stay in her room till everyone went to sleep and tuck in with tommy or jhon.

"I'm going to go home now I'm getting tired"Kay sighed.

"Stay here we still have your room,Tommy wouldn't let me get rid of it."polly suggested.

"Yeah I just need to go get some clothes."Kay replied.

"I'm coming with you."Tommy said in a demanding voice.katie new she couldnt tell him no.

"Okay?"kay said giving him a questioning look,then walking out to go next fucking door.Soon as they got to her house she walked and just grabbed a dress and coat.

"Sleepwear?"tommy questioned

"I sleep in a bra and underwear"Kay answered.

"Oh yeah-right"tommy replied

"Well that's everything"Kay told tom

"Alright come on then"tommy responded.

When they got back everyone looked at them and began to laugh.

"What's funny?"tommy asked

"I swear if someone doesn't tell me what's funny I'm gonna blow one of your heads off"Kay demanded.

"What happened it took like 20 mins,any fucking?"Arthur laughed.

"Yeah and it was so fucking good"kay joked.

"Wait really?"John asked taking it seriously.

"No you fucking dickheads"Kay said slapping them both found there heads.

"Wouldn't mind it."tommy joked laughing it off.

"Tommy shelby you big flirt,want a little kiss"kay teased him playfully pushing him.

"Anyways I'm going to bed good night all"kay said.

"Where's my kiss good night."tommy and John said at the same time,while ada just put her head in her hands.Kay gave Tommy one on his nose and John on his cheek.

                                 •

It was around 11pm and everyone had gone to bed.She decided to put a robe that was lying on the bottom of the bed on and decided to walk down the hall way to Tommy's room and push it open to see if he was awake?

"If it's anyone but Kay please fuck off respectfully."tommy shouted.Kay walked in.

"Quiet down it's only me fucking hell tom"Kay whispered

"Oh,what's up kay?"tommy asked.While Kay went to sit on the empty chair in his room.

"Can't sleep."Kay sighed

"Well first off don't sit there come lie down second your sleeping in here."Tommy whispered.

"True."Kay said taking off the robe and getting into toms bed,toms arm wrapped around her which made her have a shiver down her spine.

"Want me to move?"tommy said noticing her shiver.

"No what the fuck your gonna cuddle me all night like we used to cause your my best friend."Kay demanded while whispering.

"Well that told me,put your head on my chest don't hover over it you big idiot"tommy laughed.

Kay put her head on Tommy's chest and just thought about how much she loved tommy with her whole heart but she knew he didn't think the same.She had always loved him since they were little they were inseparable,But he was never this clingy he always used to brush her off if she got to close to him,now he gets in a sulk if she doesn't comfort him.She understood that the war changed him,She had changed her self to be honest,she used to give anything to keep herself and the shelbys safe now she doesn't care about her self,she has a gob which will get her killed as her mother used to say.Finally she fell asleep while Tommy was running his fingers through her silky hair.

"TOMMY!"John shouted which woke the too up."ITS KAY SHES NOT IN HER ROOM SHES BEEN T-"kay sat up from Tommy's grip before he could finish.
"Ada and pol are going to love you two today." John shouted so Ada could hear so she ran from her room all the way to tommys room in about 10 seconds.

"fucking hell did you two-"ada tried to talk but tommy cut her off.

"No she couldn't sleep so she came in my room and I said she could stay with me and I ended up cuddling her till she fell asleep."Tommy told Ada.

Kay moaned and sat up.
"Is that what sound you made last night with tommy"John shouted as her ran away.

"oo you little shit,watch"she tried running after him but tommy pulled her back.

"Can we just stay in bed for another hour or two"tommy said trying to get her not to murder his brother.

"no I have work"kay demanded getting up and putting a dress on

"Fine but u owe me"thomas demanded

"Owe you what mr.shelby"Kay said smirking.

"I will think about that"zipping lays dress up.

"Okay I've heard enough if you don't have her knocked up in the next 10 mins you owe me 10 quid."Arthur said but tommy just handed him the money.

"I tried love"Arthur said smirking at Kayleigh.

"All you shelby boys do is piss me off,I'm gonna kill the three of you one day"kay screamed.

"Oh three i see how it is,also meet me in business room at Garrison at one pm sharp don't be late"tommy ordered.

"Okay Tommy fucking hell Tom be nicer"kay sighed.

"I'm sorry"tommy said giving her a hug from behind,then walking out.

Kay got to the Garrison around 10 am,she was meant to be there at half nine but she spent the night in Tommy's bed so didn't go to plan.

She got on with work until 12:50 and this girl walked in.

"You were late"grace mumbled

"One your not Harry,Two who the fuck do you think your talking to."Kay shouted.

"Don't shout jeeze"grace shouted.

"WELL DONT FUCKING COME IN HERE LIKE YOUR MY BOSS CAUSE YOUR FUCKING NOT"kay screamed,Tommy walked in on the moment and stood in between them both and looked at Kay who was going to loose it again.

"she's fucking scared of you Kayleigh"

"Oh she's scared of me? I mean, I don't see what she sees But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne."Kay said trying to calm her self down.

"Okay that was hot but go in the business room now."thomas said smirking