“Shh, trust me hmm?” he asked then pecked her lips that made her blush while he chuckled at her cuteness. He then started to guide her to wherever Lisa doesn’t know.

After some walking, they finally halted.

“Where are we?” Lisa asked again.

“We’re here now, baby.” He said softly and started to untie her blindfold. Lisa squintted her eyebrows to look at her surroundings and then she gasped. It was the place. The restricted place where she sneaked and went without authorization.

“Surprise! Did you like it?” he asked that made her squeal and hug him.

“Oh I love it! Thank you!” Lisa said and jumped while hugging him. Suddenly, she caught attention to the picnic setting.

She pulled away and looked at the picnic setting on the grass. Jungkook then smiled and looked at her to the setting he made.

“You like it?” he asked then she nodded before dragging him running to the said set up picnic date.

Lisa’s mouth watered lookibg at the food on the picnic mat.

“Woah! This is so amazing!” Lisa said that made him smile in delight. He is beyond happy that she loved his effort in doing this.

Lisa and Jungkook enjoyed their date and even fed each other. Lisa laughed at his silly old jokes that never disappointed in making her laugh.

“Silly! You never changed, Jeon!” Lisa said and smacked him as he laughed while munching his fries.

“I really didn’t.” he said as he smiled while looking at her. She is laughing so hard and shook her head in his cockiness.

Lisa took a cupcake and put the icing on his cheek as she stood up and ran while laughing.

“Hey!” Lisa laughed again. He stood up and wiped his cheek before chasing her.

After a while of running, Jungkook easily caught her and held her waist while she laughed at him.

“Caught you baby.” Jungkook said as he watched her laugh.

“Fine, fine. You caught me.” Lisa said that made him chuckle.

He then hugged her and snuggled his face on the crook of her neck. The habit that he had been doing ever since when they got married.

“Why do you always nuzzle on my neck?” Lisa said.

“Hng. Why?”

“I mean, it is ticklish. You always do that every morning or everytime you have a chance to.” Lisa said and looked at him as he gave her his cute infamous bunny smile.

“You smell so good, your skin is so soft and delicate and your warmth is so relaxing. That’s why I love doing this. It’s for me to assure myself thaf you really are present and is the person I’m holding.” Her heart melted by his sincere and genuine words. Those simple words made her teary.

“I love you, Jungkook.” Lisa said as she cried. He smiled and wiped her tears before kissing her softly.

“I love you more, Lalisa.” He said then took her hand to his lips and kissed the top of her hand softly and gently.