CHAP.32

CHAP.32

———»•«———

Lisa glared at him while he nibbled his lower lip nervously.

“I’m sorry, alright? I just wanted to get a closure with you and knowing that you don’t want it, I had to do it on my own way.” Jungkook tried to explain it to her but she wasn’t buying it.

“And lying to me was what you thought of?” Lisa scoffed in incredulity. Jungkook heaved a deep sigh before sitting on the bed.

“That was wrong of me, I know but I was so desperate. What if you lock yourself in there the whole day just to avoid me? That would be ridiculous and a pity for me.” He said with a soft voice before tucking a strand of a hair behind her ear. He then pouted cutely that made her sigh in defeat.

“Whatever. I’m sleepy.” Lisa rolled her eyes and threw herself back to the bed that made him chuckle and smile.

He then moved to her and scooted closer and encircled his arms on her waist. He pulled her closer and nuzzled on the crook of her milky neck. He lightly kissed her neck before lifting his gaze, trying to look at her for a brief moment. He smiled lovingly when he saw her already in her deep slumber.

“Goodnight, baby.” He said before drifting to his deep sleep.

Lisa woke up by the sun hitting her face. She squintted her eyebrows and rubbed her eyes with a small pout forming on her lips as she adjusted to the sudden light entering her system.

Lisa looked around and there she saw her bunny man sleeping soundly while snuggling on her. She smiled and caressed his sharp jawline gently and fixed his messed silky hair to the side to get a perfect glimpse of his forehead. The guy really has such exotic appearance that made her amazed.

‘My man!’ Lisa bragged inside her brain as she stared at him. He is her man and sorry for those bitches who are chasing him because he is only hers.

He groaned all of a sudden that made her bite her lower lip. She was afraid that she just ruined his beautiful sleep and that made her stop from moving. He moved and groaned again before encircling his thighs on her petite legs as his thin lips formed a pout.

Lisa chuckled at how cute he was and possessive at the same time.

Annoying but adorable. That is the best definition of him at this point.

“Stop eye-fucking me early in the morning, babe.” He stated with his morning husky raspy voice that sent shivers to her spine. His voice is so deep and raspy early in the morning. Lisa blushed as she looked at Jungkook before looking away.

“Now, why look did you look away?” he asked while chuckling before opening his bambi eyes. Lisa gulped nervously and shut her eyes for a brief second to gather her courage. She can’t just let him tease her this way! Ha!

“Well, I am not for your kind information, Jungkook.” Lisa said as she looked at him firmly. He chuckled again, amused at her.

“Really huh? Weren’t you smiling earlier?” he said that made her blush even more in embarrassment. So he was actually awake!