CHAP.43

CHAP.43

———»•«———

With the help of Taehyung, Marco acquired Jungkook’s address.

After hearing everything from Eunwoo, he couldn’t help but blame himself for doing this to his own daughter. He brought too much pain to his only daughter and it is no doubt that he did this to her. He made her suffer so much that she wanted to end her life.

He felt so useless. He is so useless. He is a bad father. He did this to his own daughter.

Marco drove to the said apartment building to talk to Jungkook, personally.

He pressed the doorbell button in front of the said apartment. After a moment of wait, the door opened revealing Jungkook himself.

Jungkook was shocked to see Lisa’s father, Marco Bruschweiler in front of his door.

“Uh, Mr. Bruschweiler. What brings you here?” Jungkook asked and gave way towards him. Marco gave him a small smiled and entered the apartment. His apartment was big and luxurious.

“I came here to talk to you, young man.” Marco said and faced Jungkook. Jungkook guided the old man towards his living room and made him sit on the couch.

“What for?”

My daughter. I want to talk to you about Lisa.” Marco said that made Jungkook stunned for a moment as he looked at the man in front of him.

“I made a mistake. A big mistake.” Marco said and smiled bitterly towards the latter, “I am the reason for everything. I’m so sorry. I made you two suffer. She divorced you because I forced her. I forced her, Jungkook.” Marco cried as he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked and anger rushed on his veins after hearing this. He balled his hands into a tight fist as he listened to the man very carefully.

“I threatened my own daughter into divorcing you. She was left with no choice but to do it to protect you. I know Lisa loved you so much and I took advantage of her weaknesses.” He stated and choked on his words before continuing, “I also forced her to marry Eunwoo. We arranged them. And now…” he paused and chuckled bitterly.

“And now, she is lying on the hospital bed, pale and motionless.” Jungkook was even more shocked and confused at the same time. Noticing this, he explained, “She attempted suicide.” Jungkook’s heart thumped like a drum as he stared at the man.

“What?”

“She tried to kill herself by…” he yet again choked, “…by containing too much dosage of pills.” He finished before crying again.

“I’m such a bad father. I’m sorry. So sorry.” He cried while Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger. He wanted to punch the hell out of the man’s face after everything he did to the both of them especially to Lisa.

“I came here to talk to you. Eunwoo told me everything. Lisa loves you and I believe she still does. I don’t want to force you but I just want to ask for a favor. Please, she needs you right now.” Marco begged as he knelt down and looked at the young lad in front of him.

Jungkook just stared at him emotionlessly, “You might not forgive me after everything, Jungkook. And I don’t expect you to. But the only favor I want to ask you this time, please don’t hate Lisa. She loved you, she never did anything wrong. Hate me all you want but not my daughter. Was his last statement before leaving him.