CHAP.38

CHAP.38

———»•«———

Jin and Jisoo went to Macau after their wedding to spend their honeymoon together. Their friends were happy and even rooted for a new born baby.

Meanwhile, Jieun sat on her chair, plotting an evil plan on her head.

“Just until tomorrow, Lalisa Manoban-Bruschweiler. Tomorrow will be your end, I promise you that.” Jieun said as she drank her usual wine before laughing evily.

Just then, she received a call from someone.

“Ma’am, about what the investigation. It was confirmed.” Her lips curved upwards and she crossed her legs as she leaned on the chair.

“Speak.”

“She and Cha Eunwoo are secretly engaged. The two families decided it 4 months ago.” The man on the other line explained briefly. Jieun hummed in delight and smiled like a villain.

Secretly engaged huh? Great! Anything else?” she asked the man.

“According to my resources, they are planned to be married 3 months from now.” Jieun’s smile grew wider at this.

“Alright. Good job.” She said before hanging up. Jieun then drank her glass of wine and smiled in delight.

“So you are getting married huh? Wait ‘til Jungkook knows about this.” She said and laughed hysterically again.

Jieun then stared at the images scattered on the table in front of her. Images of Eunwoo and Lisa on a restaurant, laughing together. Images captured on the park where the two spent together, talking about stuffs. All of the images showed the two dating.

“Such a slut you are, Lalisa.” She tsk-ed and shook her head while looking at the pictures.

“You made my plan easier.”

Morning came quickly, the day that she planned. To bring Lisa down.

Jieun went straight to the company and start her plan. Her heels ticking as she took a gracegul steps towards the office. Employees looked at her in disgust knowing that Jungkook openly dumped her many times but she still hasn’t stopped chasing him.

She didn’t knock and opened the door of his office only to be greeted by Jungkook and Lisa laughing together.

She smirked. This is it.

Jieun carefully closed the door behind her and faced the two.

“What are you doing here, Jieun?” Jungkook asked coldly as he stepped forward and protected Lisa from her.

Jieun smirked and looked at him.

“You love her so much huh? Sadly, she doesn’t.” Jieun pouted mockingly at Lisa and Jungkook.

“What?” Lisa asked.

“Playing the victim, I see.” Jieun said and winked at Lisa. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.