CHAP.9

CHAP.9

———»•«———

“Now tell me where that bastard is because I will bury him alive, Jen.” Jisoo stated.

“Count me in, Soo. I want to chop the hell out of him,” Rosé seconded.

“Don't you dare forget about me. I will cut his dick until there's nothing for him to brag,” Lisa threatened that made Jennie somehow happy.

“Thank you guys.” Jennie said genuinely then she stood up and the three was about to hug Jisoo when she raised her palm.

“Don't come any closer. You guys reek of alcohol, you stink!” Jisoo complained that made the three giggle and went upstairs.

“Wait! Clean this mess first!” Jisoo shouted.

“Clean it, Soo!” Jennie shouted and laughs were heard while Jisoo rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in disbelief.

“I can't believe that I became a maid after coming back from Tokyo!” Jisoo complained while three just ate the hang over soup that Jisoo cooked for them.

“Now tell me what happened.” Jisoo askes sternly.

“Jen saw him making out with another chic,” Rosé spat without thinking while Jennie and Lisa looked at Rosé wide-eyed.

Rosé felt a burning gaze from the two so she looked up and there she realized what she just said. Just then, the three heard a knife sound coming from the kitchen.

There, they saw Jisoo holding a big sharp knife while the three rushed to her and blocked her as she started walking to the door.

“Soo, what will you do with that knife?” Lisa asked while blocking the brunette.

“Get out of my way, girls. I will murder that Kim Taehyung,” Jisoo said firmly that made the three scared, “Now move,” Jisoo glared at the three.

“Soo, you'll be imprisoned if you do that!” Jennie said.

“Relax, Soo. Let's talk about this calmly, alright?” Rosé tried to ease her up and take the knife but Jisoo held it tightly.

“I don't care if I get imprisoned. I'll skin him alive after what he had done!” Jisoo said that made the three scared even more. Jisoo had always been protective towards them especially to her cousin, Jennie.

Flashback

Jennie cried and cried as she told them that Jongin cheated on her.

Kim Jongin or much known as Kai is a basketball player in their campus and is one of the said “hot boys” of the campus.

Jennie caught Kai and her so-called friend Krystal making out in one of the changing room inside the campus.

Jisoo then banged the table angrily and walked out.

“Jisoo wait!” Lisa ran along Jennie and Rosé who followed in suit.

As soon as Jisoo arrived at the court where Kai and the others where playing, she immediately threw a ball on his face hitting his jaw harshly.