10. only us

Fan Art: que cute

A/N: THIS BOOK IS FINALLY DONE WITH SOMEONE SAY HALLELUJAH!!!! here's the last chapter , updates soon...

_________________________________

Adriens POV:

"right this way mr.Agreste" a policeman guides me towards my father , i had to talk to him , iv been putting it off .

as soon as i saw him getting cuffed to the table the swell of my tears started building up in my eyes , in another way i'm also sad for myself , seeing him in that orange suit , powerless .

it all really brings back everything leading up to this , his stern cold face remains , i hate feeling bad for this man .

"hello Adrien" is all he says as the guard closes the door , "hi father" i try to stay as stern as he is , remembering what he used to say to me when i was younger, men don't cry .

he doesn't know of my identity nor marinettes and i obviously want to keep it that way , if there's any chance he can sabotage us one more time i won't give it to him .

"how have you been" he says , "that's all you have to say father ? after traumatizing me?" i talk back , iv never done that before but his powerlessness and frozen assets make me feel like i have control over myself for once .

that's unusual , there's a slight crack in his voice , like he's holding back tears . impossible, he doesn't cry . he has no sympathy.

"i hear you're seeing that baker girl, she's a talented one" he slightly smiles with a tear running down his face . i can't help but feel empathetic .

"she's so much more then that , she's incredible and i love her, she makes me happier then you ever did" i try to stay stern , not giving him the chance to make me vulnerable.

"i'm h-happy for you Adrien, i'm glad someone is there for you when i can't" well shit there goes my tough act , my nose starts to stuff but i try to hold it in . he doesn't know what i know .

"t-thank you father" i start to shake , i wish i was with marinette right now , she'd know how to make me feel better .

"is Nathalie taking care of you well ? do you need anything?" he sniffles , worried about me , it's unusual but fresh and it's calming my nerves .

"yeah , Natalie is taking great care of me" i swallow the knot in my throat keeping me from expressing myself . something i was taught not to do .

"don't worry son , no one knows why i am here , your reputation and the company will be okay" he says . "you think that's what i'm worried about ?!" i snap a little .

"father im worried about you being behind bars and tormenting everyone in Paris including me for the past what? 4 years!?!" i finally snap , my tears spilling down my red face from holding in breathes .

"i'm sorry" he breaks down , head falling forward as his eyes fill red with water running down his face , streamers of sadness .

as much as i want to hate him , which a part of me does hate a part of him , he's my father , my mother is long gone .

"i want to be in your life as a father when i get out , i want to be there for you , if you give me the chance in 7 more years, i'm not asking for your forgiveness , just for a second chance" he wipes the water on his prison suit .

i'm in shock , the waterworks don't stop here , i feel like screaming , i have to go .

"we'll see father , i'll see you soon i promise" i say with my lips quivering , my eyes red and my slight smile .

"i love you son , i want you to know that" he cries , chocked up like an old man , knowing he's only getting older washes over me .
he rarely tells me that .

"i love you too father ." i get up , as soon as i'm not facing him anymore my face scrunches up in pain , pain everywhere as the guards escort me outside the prison .

i need to go see her

~~~

3rd Person POV:

"hey , are you okay ? how'd it go?" Chat noir climbs through marinettes trap door and detransforms .

instead of greeting her he just wraps her arms around her warm body , it all falls into place and suddenly he didn't have to say anything , his feeling is enough description.

"hey it's okay" she rubs his back as his tears spill , "he said he loved me and wants to be part of my life when he gets out" he says almost emotionless, no one had ever seen him this vulnerable .

"you want to stay here tonight?" she whispers , her own tears betraying her . he just nods into the crook of her neck , he's already wearing pjs , wanted to see her before bed .

"okay well come on , let's get some sleep , it'll help you feel better" she rubs his cheek and leads him to her bed .

they lie down , turn off the lights as the kwamis go off together .

"can i hold you ?" he shakes , looking at her gentle face . she nods and turns to her side so he can spoon her .

he holds her hand and rubs back of it gently as she's slowly starting to doze off .

"i love you" he says for the first time directly to her , in the light of this heating moment , tucked in together under warm blankets , holding each other .

she turns around to slightly see the small outline of his face , slightly smiling at each other she plants a soft , gentle kiss on his cheek , he takes her hand and kisses the back of it .

"i love you" she hugs back into him as he rubs her face , "and hey" she starts , "yeah?" he whispers .

"you're not in this alone okay , i need you to know that just like you told me" he warms up at her words , making his feelings stronger by the second , falling in love over and over again with her .

sure they barley started being together , after explaining it to their freaked out friends but the feelings have always been there .

she looks at him with not pity and swooning like everyone else , but with love and support for who he really is.

she's never felt more connected to anyone as much as now , he was there for her during the worst , now they were there for each other and ready to Embarque on this new journey together .

"it's only us" she warms up against him .

"we're no longer alone"

THE END

____________________________________

A/N: EEEEEEE ITS OVER FINALLY , iv never been so bored sorry there's no smut but i just love cheesy gross romance so much y'all can all suck on it .

anyways updates soon and thank you for reading all these chapters that u posted at once

stay tuned , until next time friends <333