5. Three

Fan Art: it's so good it makes me sad and it fits this chapter 😏

A/N: School got cancelled , ty shitty texas weather but i have to
go back tomorrow 😒😒 anyways here's this cute little chapter <333

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Ladybug and Chat noir spent the rest of the night on patrol , spending time together like this for the last time , though nothing really had to change , everything was .

they didn't even think about the reveal , it was just them two in that moment , flying through the Parisian breeze .

until they landed , the heavy weight laid on their shoulders like bricks holding together a home that was about to fall apart any second now .

"you remember the first time we went on patrol , when i fell completely on my head , i still didn't know how the yo-yo worked" ladybug giggled , trying to remember anytime that wasn't the present.

"yeah and when i fell on top of you because my stick got off balance , what a time , i miss those days , i missed you" Chat looked into the empty soul standing in front of him .

"yeah , you were such a dweeb back in the day , you kinda still are" she tries to hold in a laugh , he wants to hear it .

"yeah and you're still a bully" he fake pouts, she lets out a laugh that hasn't come out in a long time , it felt good to hear , it felt good to feel.

"you ready to do this ? it's about to be midnight" he breathes , "nope , just promise me one thing please" she chokes up on her words .
"what is it ?" he starts to get hit with the emotion .

"that we'll still be partners no matter what , and nothing will really change." she catches the water from her eyes .

"i promise , cats honor" he whispers , this was it , the last 4 years , who's under the mask .

"so count of three or...?" chat lightens the mood and ladybug lightly punches his arm . "really , that's how you want to reveal yourself , with a count of three?"  she sighs .

"alright alright well we don't have much time left so what do you suggest?" he squints at her sarcastically.

"turn around back to back" she says , they both turn their backs on each-other and stand connected in the same spot .

"close your eyes" she says next and they both do , "can i hold your hands?" chat playfully suggests , "chat!" she jokes. he sighs as if it was worth a try.

"okay" she sighs grabbing both of his hands behind her as they both smile to themselves .

"now what?" chat asks after her silence , "now
... ummm , we count to three?" she laughs , "oh i see now" he laughs with her .

"one" chat starts , "oh shit right now ??" she starts panicking, "no better time than the present m'lady" he smiles to himself thinking about her face at that moment .

"one" ladybug starts , "two" chat later follows ,
both hesitant to say three , once they say three , it'll be done , everything will be different, neither of them were quiet ready to hit that realization yet.

at last just like chat noir said , there is no better time than the present .

"i don't want to say three" ladybug says , tears forming with every second passing by .
"i'll say it" he says softly feeling the same .

"thr-" chat starts , "spots off" marinette detransforms as chat feels the pink light wash over her behind him .

"i'm sorry , i didn't want to hear three , or id chicken out" she apologies , "it's okay , oh god i'm realizing it now , you're not ladybug right now" he inhales .