Me:
why's that?
Read 8:52pm

Adrien<3:
because we almost just kissed and don't worry i can feel your blushing presence through the screen :)
Read 8:55pm

Me:
shit you do ?
Read 8:56pm

Adrien<3:
i think it's a very cute attribute
Read 8:57pm

Me:
well good thing i'm blushing even harder now
Read 9:00pm

Adrien<3:
stop Natalie is gonna ask why i'm smiling at my phone
Read 9:02pm

Me:
my bad my bad , i'll let you get on , goodnight <3
Read 9:05pm

Adrien<3:
goodnight<3 but make no mistake i'm not letting you go unkissed
Read 9:07pm

Me:
no don't tell me i want to be surprised !!!
Read 9:08pm

Adrien<3:
trust me you will , rest well princess <3
Read 9:10pm

Me:
night kitty<33
Read 9:11pm

holy fuck my insides are quivering

~~~

3rd Person POV:

"hey all's!!" Marinette greets her best friend walking in to school .

"hey girl , you look cute today!" she complimented her . she did put in a little extra effort into her appearance than usual , maybe part of it was for adrien .

she was wearing light washed mom jeans paired with a light olive cardigan and a light tan top , as well as her black boots to complete the look with her hair down and curled .

"oh thanks" she smiled , "sooooo , what happened at adriens" Alya gave her a mischievous smirk alluding her curiosity.

"what! nothing ! what have you heard" she started nerve wracking .

"chill girl , why? did something happen" she chuckles and smirked again , "we kind of ..." before she could finish Adrien walked over and greeted the two , Maris heart beating faster than ever .

"you look really pretty" he whispered in her ear making her red enough for her best friend to notice.

"oh Nino is that you?! see you guys i'm going to say hi" she purposely left the two together while marinette glared at her incredible best friend who she wanted to rip her head off sometimes at .

adrien started laughing as she turned around and smiled , "god how have i not noticed before , you're such a flirt it's suffocating" she punched his arm .

"i could be suffocating in another way" she bursted out laughing at his comment , "you're so irritating" she smiled .

"you love it , come on let's get out of here" he leads her to the library , only one thing on his mind .

"i was waiting to give this to you after we kissed but i guess now is an appropriate time" he handed her a list , a list of attributes from the guardians book that could help them, all translated to french.

"oh my god" she lightly shoved him , "you ARE useful after all" she giggled , "don't get used to it , but i will do anything to protect you and i'm not making the same mistake twice of letting you do this alone" he says in a serious tone .

Marinette and Adrien suddenly lock eyes lovingly , knowing what they both wanted , swooning over es other .

that's when he leaned in and lightly brushed his lips against hers and then connected them .

she instantly kissed him back , the shock running through each others spines , feeling everything they've waiting for completed .

nothing could have ever felt better then it did now .

he cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss as they both felt a spark that was more then anything good they could've ever imagined .

"hey! we're in a library!" they instantly pulled away breathless from the librarian yelling at the the two .

"oh so sorry , yes mam" they apologized holding back a laugh , tasting each others lips on their own .

"get to class !" she warns them as they leave giggling , this is it , this is what they've been waiting for .

"oh my god" she giggled , "i told you i wouldn't let you go unkissed" he smiled and threw his arms around her claiming her warmth .

she smiled to herself lightly , the butterflies violently killing each other in her stomach was an understatement of what she truly felt for this boy .

"woah" alya and nino stand gloss eyed staring as the two hugging and whispering to each other.

"you two have some major explaining to do"

____________________________________

A/N: one more to go!!! leave me alone pls this book isn't good i know but i'm super excited abt the next one , if you haven't noticed i'm posting all of these last ones at once so i can start on my other book .

happy reading <333