And, yet again, Claudia couldn't help but to feel a bit bad, even though this time around it was more deserving.

Claudia and Sirius weren't on speaking terms despite the fact that she was around him quite a lot, and Sirius hated that. He also hated how no one listened to him, how people gave him dirty looks and how his business suddenly had become the entire school's.

But, he knew he messed up deep inside. Even though there was more to it than he thought.

"And," James said as he, Peter and Remus all took an egg each. "These are for you, Claude."

Claudia stared at the boy out of confusion as they reached out the three Easter eggs. "For...me?" She asked out of disbelief. "Why?"

"What do you mean?" Peter asked. "It's tradition. You get one too."

"It's your tradition."

"Well, now it's our tradition," said Remus. "Take them or my mum will never leave you alone."

"Mine neither," James said.

"Yeah, mine neither," Peter said.

"Besides," Sirius spoke up from his place a little further away from the rest. "You're apart of us now."

"I don't think that-"

"Well, you're what we call an honorary Marauder," James explained. "You're not quite there yet, but you do get the pleasure of joining in on some of our traditions. Not a Marauder, but a best friend."

"Thank you?"

"Awe, is ickle Maple upset she doesn't get to be an official member?" James teased as he ruffled her hair.

"Not really, I'm actually quite pleased I'm not forced to join your little cult," she retorted as she slapped James' hand away.

"You take that back!" James exclaimed in an offended tone. "We are not a cult! We are simply just a very exclusive group of people with the determination to cause mischief!"

"Sounds like a cult to me-"

"Do you even know what a cult is?!"

"Calm down, Jamie," she chuckled. "You're being dramatic again."

"It's what he does best," Peter mumbled as he inspected one of Euphemia's homemade toffees.

"Yes, indeed," James grinned as he and Remus shoved the Easter eggs into Claudia's hands, James immediately jumping into telling a story of how he once at Easter stole the Communion wine at church.

As that story was being told and Remus was contemplating his choice of friends, Claudia sat down on his bed and opened the small note that came with the eggs.

Dear Claudia,

My name is Hope Lupin. I'm Remus' mother, as you may have figured out already. Me, James' mum and Peter's mum wish you a very happy Easter, and we hope that our boys aren't driving you all too insane!

We also hope you find the eggs to be just as delicious as we hope they are! It might be much, but we all believe you deserve it for being able to put up with our mischievous boys. We already know that they think that we don't know that they're tricking us into giving them more sweets, but we know of course. Silly boys, thinking they can outsmart their own mothers. But we love them to death so we let them trick us, but you don't have to tell them that!

Thank you for making my boy smile, Claudia. I know he adores you, and I'm pretty sure there's something there, but I won't scare you off.

Just remember that you can write to me or my husband if you would need anything, anything at all.