"Calm down, dizzy lady," Sirius said as he threw his arm over her shoulder, James doing the same on her other side. "That better?"

"Thank you," she said. "How long was I out for?"

"Like thirty minutes, and then the entire walk back of course," Peter replied as Claudia yawned. "Weird how you didn't wake up since we all carried you."

"You guys carried me all this way?" She asked with a genuine smile. "You angels."

"We know," Sirius said as James said the password to the portrait hole.

"Goodnight, boys," Claudia said as the entrance opened, but before she could walk off, James grabbed her shoulders and turned her around.

"You can sleep in our dorm," he said.

"No-"

"It's alright. Really. It's Saturday so no one will notice anyways, and Moony said you could sleep in his bed. Right, Moony?"

"Yeah," Remus said with an almost proud smile.

"And you're clearly exhausted and we don't want you walking all the way back alone with creeps like Rosier out in the world." James continued.

"This is Hogwarts, not Knockturn Alley," Claudia remarked, but as soon as her mind was set it was changed; because her favourite poltergeist had arrived.

"Wandering around at this hour, Maple Mistake?" Peeves said in a sing-song voice.

"Not this again," Claudia sighed as she turned around to face the poltergeist.

"I should tell Filch, I should," Peeves said. "That Maple Mistake has broken the rules!"

"Please don't-"

"Oh, I think I will now!" The Poltergeist teased. "Filch!"

"Come on," James urged as Claudia groaned out of annoyance.

"Oh! Didn't see you there Loony Loopy Lupin,-"

But Peeves didn't get the chance to finish his greetings as Claudia and the boys walked inside the Gryffindor common room, the door shutting behind them.

"The cloak," Claudia whispered, just in case somebody would see her in there.

Which, for the record, somebody did.

Remus quickly handed her the cloak, and then the five ended up in the boys' dormitory.

"What the hell was that all about?" Sirius asked with a small smile as Claudia pulled off the cloak.

"Peeves," she sighed. "He hates me."

"He does?" Remus asked, clearly surprised.

"Well, he hates my father, so in turn he hates me."

"Why does he hate your father?"

"The real question is why a person, or a poltergeist for that matter, wouldn't hate my father," she snorted. "I think he hates him because he was a bully when he went here, he still is of course but, you know. He wasn't nice to Peeves I guess. That's also why all the ghosts hate me, excluding Helena of course."