"Oh no! Not here Kezr! There are millions of people!" I whisper yelled to him and he looked up at me with a sheepish smile.

"Zelli. As much as I would love to be horny right now. I can't, Iam on a mission babe."

And with that he suddenly picked me up bridal style and started walking into the direction of the club.

"Kezr! What are you doing!? Put me down! People are going to think of us in the wrong way!" I whisper yelled to him while placing my head in the crook of his neck.

He just rubbed my back and spoke in my ear rather huskily, "Let them take us in a wrong way. If loving my wife is a crime then cuff me officer."

I laughed loudly and his chuckle followed after. I was about to say something but saw a really tall buff guy approach us.

I removed my face from his neck and peeked a little as to what they were talking about.

I couldn't hear as I got rather busy with playing with my brouche that I put on his coat.

He looked really handsome today and was smelling absolutely exquisite. Like always. So me being a major tease started placing butterfly kisses on his neck.

He nodded at the guard and stiffened when I started my tease.

We went upstairs somewhere and he tried to push me away but I didn't budge. I started to suck on his neck and I felt him sit down. He buried his face in my hair and inhaled deeply. He released a soft moan which made me instantly smile. I placed a one last peck on his neck and pulled myself off his neck.

I smiled wide at him while he still had his eyes closed. I looked at the master piece I created and caressed it.

"Such a fucking tease you are. Behave before I spank yo-"

"Hello. Sir, ma'am would you like anything?" I heard a small voice interrupting Kezr's horny session.

I looked at Kezr and he was glaring at the poor boy. I looked up and saw the boy gulp while looking at my booty which was out as I was sitting on Kezr's lap. More like laying.

Kezr kneaded my booty with his big hands making me close my eyes and sigh and the waiter to clear his throat and look away.

"I'd like for you to get the fuck out before I fucking throw this wine at you that you won't know if it's your blood or the wine."

The waiter just coughed and left without waiting for baby K's answer. I looked up at baby K to see him looking at me.

"Not even 5 minutes and you already have your fanboys surrounding me."

I laughed and got off his lap. I laid my head on his lap and looked at his green blue eyes which always reminds me of a calm forest.

"Well, at least now you know how I felt when that fan girl kissed you on your cheek."

He rolled his eyes and pinched his nose bridge.

"And what did I do after...?" He asked.

I shrruged and spread my open hair on his lap closing my eyes.

"For your info ma'am. I wiped it in front of her saying this place is not her property to kiss on."

"Yeah and to that she said 'I know a property which is not taken and I can kiss on'." I said obviously annoyed.

"Well- okay.. Fine. You win. But you know I love you."

I opened my eyes and caressed his cheeks. "I love you."

He kissed my forehead and leaned back on the couch where we were sitting.

I looked around the room and saw green and orange light lamps in the corner of the room making it look really romantic.

"Kezr? Our club?" I asked.

He nodded and leaned in to peck my lips.

"Okay so-" He cleared his throat and looked up front.

"Our wedding is based on this club. A piece of land. I never knew my future would change because of bringing a beautiful woman in my life that'll make my heart beat like none other. Our whole arranged marriage fiasco happened because of this club and I didn't want it to be of that way. Because of this club I have you. Happiness. You're my happiness. So I thought...You know? Why not change this piece of land to my one and only happiness. Which is you love."

I just kept looking at him with my lips quivering wanting to break down any minute now.

He looked down at me with a wide smile and pecked my lips softly asking me not to cry. I got up and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I love you. I love you so much. This is us. Our love. Our club. Thank you baby. Thank you so much."

He hugged me back just as tight kissing my crown repeatedly.
___________________________

Couldn't resist and thought to bring them back.
Enjoy <3
___________________________