C H A P T E R 8

"I want these documents faxed, and make sure to re-arrange them after

"I want these documents faxed, and make sure to re-arrange them after. I don't want them all fucked up." Like my life.

"Yes sir."

Sitting in my seat I looked over to my to-do list.

Fax documents.
Re arrange them.
Take out the records over the 10 years.
Re-arrange them.
Photo-copy the manuscript.
Hand the faxed documents to some Sarah on the 18th floor.
Print he contract.

I have been going back and forth to work today. It is really tiring. But somehow I have the lastest bit of energy to complete my to-do list.

It is now 3pm and I am working since morning and still have a lot of work left.

My boss, Mr. Rudy Judy, has a lot of energy. That man has been going off since the morning and still is in the same place, with his head in some stack of papers with a pen in his hand.

He has had three coffees since the morning and I had only one at lunch time because I needed it. I saw he only ate two sandwiches for lunch.

No breakfast and two sandwiches for lunch.

How is he alive?

I am literally worried for his health, I thought about getting him something much more nutritional but refrained from getting an earful and also remembering Rule 5.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was on my second last task of the day which was to hand documents to Sarah on the 18th floor.

I stepped into Kezr's private elevator and pressed the button to the 18th floor.

Ding!

I stepped out and after asking about this 'Sarah' I went towards her cabin.

I knocked and heard a small mutter, "Yes"

I went in and saw a lady in her 30s behind an oak desk with glasses placed on the edge of her nose with a head wrap around her head.

"Yes?" She asked while giving me a once over and then typing something on her computer.

"Uh- Mr. Kezr sent me to hand these documents to you."

"Oh yeah. Please be a doll and place them there?"

I nodded and walked up to her desk and placed the documents down.

"Thank yo-" I was about to say thanks when my eyes caught a glimpse of a Vogue magazine.

Curiosity got the best of me and before I could stop myself, I asked, "Uh.. Can I- check that magazine?"

She took off her glasses and handed me the magazine with a wide smile.

I looked at the magazine and my hands trembled looking at the cover page.