C H A P T E R 40

Day of the Wedding:

Day of the Wedding:

Deja vu.

This is the exact same situation in which I was five months ago.

But I was marrying someone whom I didn't love, whom I didn't tease all day, whom I didn't kiss, whom I didn't tickle only to find out he's not ticklish. Whom I didn't cry for when Layla separated us.

But today, Iam marrying the man of my dreams, the prince charming papa always promised me.

Here I was in my wedding dress sitting in front of my vanity mirror struggling to keep the tears in thinking how perfect my life is and all because of The Heznayas.

I blinked my tears away carefully not letting them drop and ruin the makeup which took hours to complete.

I told the Rias (Aria and Maria) to not cake me up but they didn't listen and told the makeup artist to doll me up.

My makeup matches my wedding dress, it's a sweet and angelic look with a bit of fake things like those spider legs that Iam wearing for the first time.

I always saw Stacy wearing these spider legs on her eyelashes because they were always falling out. I thought maybe she didn't have eyelashes and used it as we use wigs for bald.

Iam also wearing loads of highlighter which is highlighting my cheek bones to a point that Kezr will be blinded by the end of the night.

My eye makeup is a white eye liner going to my inner water line and a little golden eye liner wing at the edge of my eye crease. Colors matching my dress.

It's a gold-white dress with lace covering my chest area and a sheer material flowing from my waist to my legs.

I had my hair in a half updo and half clipped behind with a gold clip

I had my hair in a half updo and half clipped behind with a gold clip. The jewelry was just perfect, not too much, not to less.

This dress was much better and easy to carry than the last one which was Stephanie's choice. The dress was her choice, just like her choice in her husband. Both being bad.