C H A P T E R 43

2 years later:

2 years later:

"Mrs. Heznaya! It's your turn."

I heard my teacher call me but I tuned her out and hid my face in my hands as Kezr still peppered kisses on my faces.

"Fuck Zelli, you're fucking perfect" He said and laid on my lap.

My laptop fell on the ground when he suddenly pushed my head down and kissed me, rather harshly.

"Shh! She'll hear us. Now be a good girl and reply her." I shook my head and he gripped my thigh.

"Do it" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Mrs. Heznaya!" My teacher called again and I decided to answer this time.

"Y-yes" I stuttered too much in the daze of his lips on mine.

"Answer the question!" She shouted and my eyes widened when Kezr grabbed my neck and began kissing there.

I smacked his head and pushed him away and he fell on the floor like a leech.

I rolled my eyes, fixed my shirt (even though the camera was not on), finger combed my hair and picked my laptop looking at it throughly searching for any scratches.

"Y-yes...?" I heard her sigh and she slammed the desk in which she was sitting on.

"Maybe listen to me the next time. As for now, get out of my class." I was about to protest when a notification came.

You have been removed from batch class II.

I balled my fists and looked at Kezr to see him smiling at me sheepishly.

"Kezr!!" I screamed with all the willpower in me and he flinched but was quick to run away.

I chased him outside of our room, up the stairs, to the living room, to the garden and back to our room.

"Rozella, wait, wai-"

I threw my eyeliner at him and he dodged it.

"You.. You... Son of a baloney!!! She dismissed me from the class! Because you couldn't control your horny self!" I grabbed my book and threw it at him but he dodged it.

"Rozella! Stop throwing things-ah!" He was mid sentence occupied, when I threw our weighted blanket on him causing him to drop to the floor.

Woh! That was heavy!

Workout done!

"Zelli! Take it off!"

"Nah-uh-ah-yeah" I sang and he groaned.

In a matter of a split second he took of the blanket, grabbed my legs and threw my on the ground causing me to groan out.

He chuckled loudly and blew rasberrys on my stomach causing me to wiggle from his hold and laugh out loud.