C H A P T E R 17

Iam heading to Mr

Iam heading to Mr. Boss man's office as it's 12.30 now.

I knocked on his door and he permitted me in.

"In!"

I went in and found Mark there. I smiled towards him and he smiled back.

"Hey Ella." He said greeting me cheerfully.

"Hey Mark, what'chu been up to?"

"Nothing, just guarding this big ass building with a boring ass single pringle life."

I faked laugh at his single joke which he makes everyday trying to tell me he is single, but I don't get why?

Kezr cleared his throat and I looked at him to see him glaring at Mark.

"Oh, sorry" he passed the papers to the Boss man.

Correction: A very angry Boss man.

Kezr snatched the papers from Mark's hands and flipped through the pages.

Woah, what crawled up his derriere?

He signed the papers and I punched the documents in the file, in front of him.

I turned towards Mark to thank him when Kezr said, "Rozella clear my schedule for tomorrow as we have a company ball to attend. I want you to assist me there.....as my assistant of course."

A ball? Meaning dress up?

"Really? I can come too?"

"Ye-" Kezr started only to be cut off by Mark's statement.

"Yeah, you have to go with your boss if you're his assistant." I saw Kezr clench his fists tighter than they were.

"I know that. Iam just really excited. I have never been to a ball before."

"You don't have to worry. Aria, Zake and Maria will be there with you and Aria and Maria are taking you for dress shopping at 2." Kezr said pointing his pen at me.

Yay! Dress shopping with my friends, I have never done that, but I always wanted to.

Iam sure that the excitement was evident on my face, as Mark said, "Iam sure, you'll look beautiful tomorrow. I'll be there too.

"Wait....you? Aren't you the guard here?"

"Yeah, but I'll be there as a guard on the inside premises and somebody else will take my shift here."

"Oh, cool, more friends, Iam excited." I said excited with the fact that I wouldn't be alone.

"It's nothing to be excited about. We are going there for work purposes, not for your little kitty party." Kezr said with a grimace present on his hoxy face.