C H A P T E R 36

Can we just address the fact that I literally hit 3K!!! Iam grateful that my book is getting out there and all the credit goes to you supporters. Thank you all so much. 💜💙💚💛

Sitting in my office room as much as I try to divert my attention from the woman sitting in the cabin beside me, I can't

I was writing an email to my dealer and literally wrote her name instead of mine. I was that much into her.

For the past 2 weeks, no work has been getting done in the office because as soon as we enter the office, she gets me my coffee and I kiss the daylights out of her. This happens everytime she innocently enters the room.

People in the office have been getting suspicious because of my content behavior towards them.

Today, Rozella looked at me with her big emerald doe eyes while fixing my tie and requested me to greet everybody in the office while passing them.

I do greet people, I told her and she looked at me with raised eyebrows saying that 'nodding' isn't greeting and that I have to greet them a proper good morning.

I said yes, and decided to not do it, but one look from her in the hallway and I turned my way to everyone greeting them.

This idiot, really has me wrapped around her finger.

I swear she'll ask me to jump off a cliff and I'll happily oblige.

Yesterday, was a really bad day for both of us, I cried. Fucking cried in front of her. I thought she must have think of me as... I don't know... Less manly?

But all she did was stroke my cheek and say, "Boys don't cry, men do"

And that shit hit deep.

I thank God everyday for her. If she wasn't in my life, I don't know where I would be today.

Probably somewhere sulking.

Yeah, probably.

I didn't lie last night when I said she was the light, the color to my life.

I love everything about her.

Her eyes, her lips, her cute button nose, her black straight hair, her emerald doe eyes, her smooth long legs, her noddle arms, her luscious plump kissable lips, her ass, her piercings which turn me on.

I love every single fucking thing about her.

I have been in love with Rozella since Greece.

I fell in love hard and fast.

I didn't even realize when I started loving her. My Zella.

I have been keeping these things bottled up in me for so long and I am afriad I might burst and she is going to reject me.