• 1 •

"Only half an hour, okay?" Lilian said as she looked at David.

"Of course," David replied with a nod, "go on then, go put something sexy on and wear some heels as well."

"Yes, sir" she winked and made her way upstairs to the bedroom.

Lilian got changed into a hot pink bodysuit which hugged her figure perfectly. It was highleg and a thong style so it complimented her ass. It also was cupped so it held her boobs just right. She also put on some black strappy high heels as well.

After she was done changing, she came back downstairs to where David was waiting for her.

"Wow you look amazing," he complimented her, "come here."

She walked over to him and embraced her, wrapping his arms around her.

"You look amazing," David said and then smacked her ass, "lets go."

***

David and Lilian had met online and instantly became friends. David was about 10 years older than Lilian, who was only 23 years old. They weren't in a relationship, but they were just very grateful to have met each other and have something in common.

Bondage was something that they did quite often. Obviously, at first they both explained what they liked and disliked, and also a safe word was set in place, that they could both use in case of any emergencies.