ACT 1

PART ONE of LAND FILLED FANTASY :

"REPRESSION"

:

Set during "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" and "The Silver Chair"

:

Repression...

:the restraint, prevention, or inhibition of a feeling, quality, etc.

:the action or process of suppressing a thought or desire in oneself so that it remains unconscious.

AN:

Thank you all for taking the time to read this series. With it's ups and downs, writers blocks, and school/work stress, we have made it to the final book which will be divided into sections. I wasn't going to originally write out a story about what happens once Elizabeth returned, but ideas began rolling in so I thought I would give it a go.

This Act will explore Elizabeth as she is still struggling to adapt to returning to the real world after being away for a millennium. It shows her in her most difficult, frustrating, and anguished times as she switches from figuring out her place in the world to wanting to remain who she is.

Peter himself will be almost a supporting character in this book and there will be only a few scenes of affectionate gestures which will improve as Elizabeth and the story progress.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own any characters or places mentioned within the story. With the exception of Elizabeth and the wonderful character she has become over the years, all rights go to C.S. Lewis and Andrew Adamson for gifting us words and visuals to what has become the Chronicles of Narnia.